Tarantino's Django Unchained

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Good point. Not only that, but I don't think QT could foot the bill for Smith. He averages $20 million per role!
I didn't think of that. Certainly makes things look better for Elba.

Wait, so Will Smith is playing the leading role of Rango ?
In short, yes.

And DiCaprio is playing Stringer who couldn't make it because Christopher Waltz was already signed to play Uma Thurman, who is a transvestite in this film named Rango a.k.a. Will Smith.

In short, yes.

And DiCaprio is playing Stringer who couldn't make it because Christopher Waltz was already signed to play Uma Thurman, who is a transvestite in this film named Rango a.k.a. Will Smith.
I thought Uma Thurman played a transvestite in Kill Bill.

Django Unchained and Kill Bill Vol.3 ?

So Tarantino doesn't plan on stretching himself for the next five years then? Nope just more of the same Corbucci homage and self indulgent cult exploitation references/in-jokes. I'm having a lot more fun exploring the real thing warts and all; it's far more interesting than regurgitated post-modern nostalgic irony.

Personally I'd be far more interested if QT planned to deliver a straight up suspenseful horror movie, or an original science fiction idea.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Personally I'd be far more interested if QT planned to deliver a straight up suspenseful horror movie, or an original science fiction idea.
Here here! Although I love QT's work, it would be nice to see the man branch out a bit...

Gwan Tarantino. This could be gold. I'm not interested in Kill Bill 3 though.

Gwan Tarantino. This could be gold. I'm not interested in Kill Bill 3 though.
I don't know if I'm interested or not. I liked the first one, but had no use for the second one so

I don't know if I'm interested or not. I liked the first one, but had no use for the second one so
Well the second one was originally the other half of the first one, if i'm not mistaken, so I think that might've hurt it a bit. That said, I thought the second one had some pretty good scenes (the buried alive sequence, Uma vs Hannah).

That's correct, Kill Bill I and II were originally one whole film. Kill Bill is a lot of fun, brilliant films.

I sure hope Idris Elba gets the lead, much better choice by miles! I'd rather not see Will Smith, not a fan, especially in a Tarantino film who I adore and can't bloody wait for this film.

I do agree with the branching out comments though, directing a horror or science fiction genre film would be incredibly interesting to see. Like Kevin Smith with Red State.

Here here! Although I love QT's work, it would be nice to see the man branch out a bit...
Pretty much every film he's done as been quite different so far, I believe. I could easily see him doing all of the things Future mentioned. Space opera is probably the closest genre to western that is not western.

I could easily see him doing all of the things Future mentioned. Space opera is probably the closest genre to western that is not western.
I wouldn't call space opera an original science fiction idea though.

oooooo

I'd rather Jamie Foxx than Will bleedin' Smith to be honest, but hopefully Tarantino is smart enough to go with Stringer.

I'd rather Jamie Foxx than Will bleedin' Smith to be honest, but hopefully Tarantino is smart enough to go with Stringer.

I'm O.K with Foxx (sort of) but still rooting for Elba. It looks like DiCaprio is in it for sure.