Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Descent.

Rewatching one of my favourite horror movies today, as part of my compilation of a Top Horror Movies list which was just slightly late for October...

Lord High Filmquisitor
I thought that The Descent was an interesting, intelllient and claustrophobic horror movie with deeply psychological subject matter covering the effects of otherwise agreeable individuals when faced with extreme circumstances, bringing out the underlaying and often unseen tensions in their realtionships... until the mole people attacked.

I thought that The Descent was an interesting, intelllient and claustrophobic horror movie with deeply psychological subject matter covering the effects of otherwise agreeable individuals when faced with extreme circumstances, bringing out the underlaying and often unseen tensions in their realtionships... until the mole people attacked.

But for real though, they are just human-like creatures which adapted to living underground and therefore obviously develop useful features of underground animals over time. I would say they are more rat-like, but whatever hehe.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

The Wizard of Oz (1939) by George Cukor, Victor Fleming, Mervyn LeRoy and King Vidor

Im watching this for the Hall of Fame. I havent seen it before but im looking forward to it

I envy you. I love the movie, and I've probably seen it over 100 times, but I wish I could go back in time and watch The Wizard of Oz for the first time.

The Wizard of Oz (1939) by George Cukor, Victor Fleming, Mervyn LeRoy and King Vidor

Im watching this for the Hall of Fame. I havent seen it before but im looking forward to it
I'm very interesting in hearing what you think of this, with such a totally different cultural background to myself. I always watched it around Christmas growing up, and think I have seen it at least once every year, it's kind of an American family classic, so with you being Danish, quite old for a first time viewing, and having quite artistic tastes, I am looking forward to hearing what you think!

Finished here. It's been fun.

Summer Interlude

Was able to snag the Criterion of this for a very good price, so i'll be giving this a viewing. This is going to be my 14th Bergman film, and I'm quite excited to see it.

At Theather tonight !

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I know it's crazy that i haven't seen this but tonight i'm watching Dead Poet's Society

This is one of my favorite movies, and one of Robin Williams best movies.

Norman Lloyd, who played Mr. Nolan in Dead Poets Society just turned 100 years old yesterday.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...01#post1201101

Welcome to the human race...
Going to try and watch Kiki's Delivery Service and the original The Taking of Pelham One Two Three.