Survivor- Mofo Island

Tools    

I sure as Hell do not want an Asian team name. I'll back out of this.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Anyone jumping on that irhys person? He/she wants to play and hasn't picked a name. I'd be pming him.

You guys don't want me naming your tribes. Everyone would hate my names, but I do kind of like Tribe Apple and Tribe Orange. I was going to let you guys come up with your own names, but maybe I'll do it. Let me think.

Oh, and I'm making a small change. Do to the time I need for the second challenge, the first challenge will be Friday the 28th. It will be posted in the afternoon some time. You do not need to be here immediately when posted. You will have plenty of time to complete it, but you still should try to get to it as soon as possible.

Tribes will be announced at 8.00 am on Friday. You may want to be here for that, if you can.

Anyone jumping on that irhys person? He/she wants to play and hasn't picked a name. I'd be pming him.
This is not hostile host like.

If they don't pick a name, too bad. You should then pick a name yourself, Godoggo. That would be my rule.

You guys don't want me naming your tribes. Everyone would hate my names, but I do kind of like Tribe Apple and Tribe Orange. I was going to let you guys come up with your own names, but maybe I'll do it. Let me think.
Oh, forget that. I liked Apples & Oranges, but I do not like the sound of "Tribe Apple" and "Tribe Orange." Dorkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Let's not make this movie related. Let's have some fresh air and not think about movies here.