Soap Opera from Hell

Tools    

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
No, I believe that was me. Sorry about that.
Driven beyond her limits, Mary Lo confronted Piddzilla and shot him in the heart. A crime of passion, or so the police said.

However, Piddzilla should be resurrected in time for sweeps week, coming back either as himself--a mess-up at the morgue--or his long-lost cousin, Franklin L. Spaulding III.

Soap opera from hell thread and noone mentions Neighbours & Home and Away ? How is THAT possible ?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Driven beyond her limits, Mary Lo confronted Piddzilla and shot him in the heart. A crime of passion, or so the police said.

However, Piddzilla should be resurrected in time for sweeps week, coming back either as himself--a mess-up at the morgue--or his long-lost cousin, Franklin L. Spaulding III.
An Aaron Spelling production.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Mairosu
Soap opera from hell thread and noone mentions Neighbours & Home and Away ? How is THAT possible ?
Or The Bold and the Beautiful...or...As the World Turns....

...wait...this Mary Lo and Piddy story could be the start of How the MoFo Turns....

I can see it now......

Overcome with guilt MaryLo brings Piddy back to life...while Piddy lies in bed....MaryLo and Papa Toose get close....very close~~

Toose, Piddy's father figure going after his son's woman...alll innocent at first...just thrown into a situation where they need to comfort each other....

...tune in tomorrow~~

Yes....I do like soaps and was part of the Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Knots Landing era....not that I watched all of them ...but there's something about a continueing story that catches me. Probably why anime caught me.

BANNED
As the MoFo Turns... I like the sound of that!

Or how about The MoFo and the Restless or Guiding MoFo...

Aniko, are you up for casting the show?

You can cast me as the loud-mouthed rebel that everyone hates, but whom the women find strangely compelling and irresistable...

it's amazing how loyal fans can be. the stories get to be addictive and some fans become obsessed.

I worked on General Hospital and i can be seen on 10/6 playing dr. Morris. also, my website site is www.sanjaymadhav.com

i've met many soap fans and they are an interesting bunch.

I started watching As The World Turns 2 or 3 yrs ago because I didn't have cable and there was nothing else on. I have been watching this soap ever since and I have about 150 channels.