Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Mr Minio have you seen Django Kill... If You Live, Shoot!? The IMDb description makes it sound like a gem.

Various factions including a Mexican Bandit, a gang of Homosexual Cowboys and a Priest feud over stolen gold in a surreal town.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No, but I will. Thanks for recommendation.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm still too much 'in a trance' after my rewatch of Inglourious Basterds to watch something that could possibly be really good. I think me just watching one of my favorite films might make that film look pale compared to it and therefore it could hurt the experience.

That's why I'm going to watch...

Pink Flamingos (1972)

... This. I don't expect this to become a new favorite, but it's still mandatory viewing because of its cult reputation. Let's see if it can affect me in some ways.

I really liked the French movie The Wages of Fear and it's a remake made by William Friedkin so I thought I'd give it a show

"A Company Man," a 2009 Korean crime drama. Violent. Stylish. Just into the first 30 minutes or so. Always have to pay attention, or I'll miss something important in the subtitles.
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

When Evening Falls on Bucharest or Metabolism (2013) by Corneliu Porumboiu

Im looking forward to watching the new effort by Corneliu Porumboiu. I have only seen Police, Adjective which i liked. The Rumanian New Wave is on fire, so this should definitely be something for me!

Stray Dogs (2013) by Tsai Ming-liang

My most anticipated film on this years CPH : PIX, with exception of Norte, The End of History. Im really looking forward to watching this!

I am yet to watch The Fountain. After coming across the excellent score by Clint Mansell I think I'll watch it tonight.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Just finished watching 12 Years a Slave. Phenomenal piece of work, that film is. It was admittedly difficult to sit through due to its subject matter, but I'm glad I saw it all the way.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Are people really still claiming that 12 Years a Slave is difficult to sit through? I have almost 180 million reasons to think otherwise...

I'm going to try this one that's on the top 100 passions list, and one I suppose has a chance to make the upcoming 70's list-

Coming Home (1978)

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Oldboy(2013)

I want to check it out. Didn't watch original by the way.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Watch the original one. -_-
They say this one sucks,so if you watch sucky version then good one it is even better.I wanted to watch both of them so this one then original is better order of things I think ...And who knows maybe this is at least decant.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You always watch the original one first. Always. You cannot possibly imagine how much I f*cked up my Psycho seance by watching Gus van Sant's remake before.

I'm watching The Missing Picture today.