honeykid's DVD Collection

Tools    

Sexy Killer? I don't know. It arrived on Saturday and I've not seen it yet. UF rated it, but any reviews I've read on it have been mixed, which is one of the reasons I waited to find it cheap before I bought it. It does sound my kind of thing, though.

Click this link for UF's review in the movie tab.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?p=709199

Oh you 90's lover, you. I sometimes watched D & G, but I do have a tendency to confuse it with Will & Grace. Not sure why, tbh.

lol... I watched Disc 1 yesterday. It was great. How can you not love the 90's when the past decade is what's followed? Though I'm talking film there and not tv. The past decade continued to have great tv.

Glad you said that TV is still generally awesome these days because it's so true. In fact, a lot of small screen stuff is surpassing most of the stuff we get from Hollywood these days. From when you get stuff like The Wire taking up your time, you know TV is on another level these days. That said, I don't think that film is as bad as a lot of people think these days. At least not worldwide film. There are still a lot of consistently good world cinema and american and british indies that aren't being well promoted.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just came across this thread. Very nice collection HK. Film wise I think I own roughly 60 of those on DVD with a whole other bunch recorded on disc. Also got a lot of the same TV shows as well.

Oh and I'm also a big fan of Dharma & Greg. Such a lovely wee show. And I had quite a crush on Jenna Elfman, though only in that show really. I think it had more to do with her quirky, hippie character than Miss Elfman herself

oh good lord

Oh and I'm also a big fan of Dharma & Greg. Such a lovely wee show. And I had quite a crush on Jenna Elfman, though only in that show really. I think it had more to do with her quirky, hippie character than Miss Elfman herself
Yep, I only liked her in this, too. She was just hot. Was she a member of the 'Hollywood Nutters Club' back then? Or did she sign up later? Anyway, a couple of "Machete Maidens Mayhem" inspired puchases here and a, long wanted, sexploitation classic.

Mad Doctor Of Blood Island

Beast Of Blood

Deadly Weapons/Double Agent 73

If you haven't seen the others, Fingersmith, and Affinity are worth the look too. Was not so keen on The Night Watch.

Affinity is my favourite out of the four.

And if you like the above, I recommend something similar called The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister, with the wonderful actress Maxine Peake as Anne Lister: