RIP Paul Walker

Tools    

Ironically he died in a car crash in his Porsche. too young, and a needless tragedy.
Sounds like James Dean.

Oh my stars!

R.I.P. Paul Walker!
He loved fast cars and was a good driver. To go that way was in his destiny. A sad fact of life when you live by the sword, you also die by it.
Paul, you will be missed!

Was looking forward to Fast And Furious 7. Now I guess they'll have to finish it with a double and edit some scenes if they can.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Wow, so sad. I've just read that Walker was actually the passenger in the car, and he was on his way to a charity event.

I met him a few times at Paragon Jiu Jitsu.
The red Porche Carrera in which he died was owned by his friend Roger Rodas, who was with him and doing the driving, when the accident occured.

Hope it doesn't turn out his friend was driving like an idiot and crashed, it looks that from the way the car ended up...

Hope I'm wrong. Sad to see what's happened.

Wow is that really his car? If it wasn't for the tire it would be nearly unrecognizable as a car. Glad I don't have an expensive car like that, would be really tempting to go fast. Then again I'm an extremely cautious person so I probably wouldn't ha.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

He was never really in anything that good but I always liked him as an actor. To bad, so sad. I see that they are filming Fast and Furious 7. I wonder how they are going to handle this?

He was never really in anything that good but I always liked him as an actor. To bad, so sad. I see that they are filming Fast and Furious 7. I wonder how they are going to handle this?
Crash scene.

Not appropriate. It would be very insensitive to his family and friends.
Tell them I'm very sorry.