i 've always liked movies about revenge and killers stalking houses and people, and here comes a movie with a very decent avenge with a ruthless keifer sutherland which to me was perfectly cast in this, sally field never been better in a mom's role of protecting her daughter from assaults.
EYE FOR AN EYE is a very dark film about obsession and revenge and the price everybody involved has to pay. It's not the kind of film that tries to deliver a vision of hope, but rather a sinister world of cynicism.
Keifer Sutherland, man! I love this guy, he is one my favorite actors, because he is a methodist and is not afraid of taking chances, he does what he does best here portraying the sinister delivery boy.
ed harris is always great in his movies, and he does well here too portraying a cop helping out and investigating the situation.
Eye for an Eye" is a great movie that should be given a chance. The rape scenes are very disturbing, i enjoyed this a lot and keifer made me feel furious i wanted to kill him myself.
have your say.