Sheep Reveal

Tools    

Erectile dysfunction sounds really scary.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yeah, it isn't as enjoyable because you aren't doing as well as you usually do. And you are competitive.

Don't know if everyone agrees with you but i personally think it is more fun changing it up every once in a while, this game is a lot of fun because i usually know i'll do pretty well this time i had know idea where i would finish.

I don't usually do very well in this game anyway. I think I'm doing about the same as I usually do. It's just less enjoyable because I can see that even if I had changed my answers to my second or third choices, it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. There's no feeling of, "oh, I wish I had said that instead", or "I knew that I shouldn't have changed my answer".

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I am scared sh!tless by spiders, I didn't even care if it got the highest score, because I knew I'd be lying to myself if I put anything else. I have spent too many nights in a bath tub or a downstairs couch because of encountering one in my room

Daddy long legs are another massive nope.

I am scared sh!tless by spiders, I didn't even care if it got the highest score, because I knew I'd be lying to myself if I put anything else. I have spent too many nights in a bath tub or a downstairs couch because of encountering one in my room

Daddy long legs are another massive nope.

Nobody is more scared of spiders than I am. I once got out of my car in the middle of a terrible thunderstorm because there was a spider crawling across my dashboard. I stood out in the rain until I could flag down a cop to kill the spider.

10. A Social Media

Twitter: Hit G, mistique, Cobpyth, Camouse, CiCi, seanc, cricket, firegod, Aphex

Facebook: gomewgo, Daniel M, Citizen, Nope, gbgoodz
Instagram: honeykid
Semaphore: Chypmunk

Nope1172 28 points (damn!!)
Citizen Rules 25 points
Daniel M 25 points
Godoggo 23 points
Honeykid 22 points
Gbgoodz 21 pointz
CiCi 18 points
Cricket 18 points
Aphex 17 points
mistique 15 points
Cobpyth 13 points
Camo 11 point
Firegod 11 points
Hit Girl 10 points
Chypmunk 10 points
Seanc 6 points

Here gbgoodz is something I think you can expect. Facebook is the most popular, and Twitter the 2nd, if people wanted the 2nd one they thought everyone is going with Facebook so they went with Twitter. BUT, as that's the goal, everyone is going with twitter, so no one was voting facebook, that's why you picked facebook don't you?

Other than Looney Tunes the one thing me and gbg will over is our fear of spiders .

I'm not actually joking i don't care about images of spiders but i know those scare gbg and i know the feeling so whenever i see them i send gbg a message.

10. A Social Media

Here gbgoodz is something I think you can expect. Facebook is the most popular, and Twitter the 2nd, if people wanted the 2nd one they thought everyone is going with Facebook so they went with Twitter. BUT, as that's the goal, everyone is going with twitter, so no one was voting facebook, that's why you picked facebook don't you?

I don't do social media, so Facebook was just a guess. The only two that I've even heard of are Facebook and Twitter, and I knew the movie about Facebook had the word "Social" in it, so I picked Facebook.

Other than Looney Tunes the one thing me and gbg will over is our fear of spiders .

I'm not actually joking i don't care about images of spiders but i know those scare gbg and i know the feeling so whenever i see them i send gbg a message.

And I appreciate it.

11. The most valuable part of your body

Brain: Hit G, godoggo, Cobpyth, cricket
Head: Citizen, HoneyKid
Fingers: mistique
Face: Daniel M
Heart: Camou
Genitals/dick : Aphex, Nopelevenfortyone
Hands: gbgoodz, firegod
Tongue: Chypmunk
Legs: seanc
Eyes: CiCi

Nope1172 30 points (how?)
Citizen Rules 27 points
Daniel M 26 points
Honeykid 24 points
Godoggo 23 points
Gbgoodz 23 pointz
CiCi 19 points
Aphex 19 points
Cricket 18 points
mistique 16 points
Cobpyth 13 points
Firegod 13 points
Camo 12 point
Hit Girl 10 points
Chypmunk 11 points
Seanc 7 points

Well we all know what Aphex does offline, the little shank
What is shank? Is that British slang?

I once got out of my car in the middle of a terrible thunderstorm because there was a spider crawling across my dashboard. I stood out in the rain until I could flag down a cop to kill the spider.
Were you then arrested?

12. A MOFO JOFO Survival Winner

To be honest I'm prude of this question:

Hit Girl: mistique, honeykid, seanc, firegod, Aphex
The Usual Suspect: Hit Girl, godoggo, CiCi, gbgoodz
Daniel M: Daniel M , Cobpyth, cricket
Camo: Camo (), Nope1172
Nope1172: Citizen, Chypmunk (damn, here end the Chypmunk score of ones)

1. Nope1172 32 points
2/3. Citizen Rules and Daniel M 29 points
4/5. godoggo and gbgoodies 27 points
Honeykid 24 points
CiCi 23 points
Aphex 19 points
Cricket 21 points
mistique 16 points
Cobpyth 16 points
Firegod 13 points
Camo 14 point
Hit Girl 14 points
Chypmunk 13 points
Seanc 7 points

Thank you again everyone for playing and I apologised for the mistakes.