Anyone use the Leawo bluray player for Windows?

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I just bought an external bluray/DVD player for my computer. I first downloaded PowerDVD only to discover it's a trial version and have to pay money for it after the trial. I'm looking for something that's completely free. I downloaded the Leawo bluray player software. They say it's free but I'm not sure if it's completely free or is it a trial version?

I just bought an external bluray/DVD player for my computer. I first downloaded PowerDVD only to discover it's a trial version and have to pay money for it after the trial. I'm looking for something that's completely free. I downloaded the Leawo bluray player software. They say it's free but I'm not sure if it's completely free or is it a trial version?
Did you download Leawo Blu-Ray Player 3.0.0.3? If so according to what I just read it sounds like it comes with a 1-year licenses.

If Leawo doesn't work out for you take a look here at Majorgeeks they're a trusted site, I use to use them all the time. This page has lots of bluray player software and they clearly state if it's free or pay.

Did you download Leawo Blu-Ray Player 3.0.0.3? If so according to what I just read it sounds like it comes with a 1-year licenses.

If Leawo doesn't work out for you take a look here at Majorgeeks they're a trusted site, I use to use them all the time. This page has lots of bluray player software and they clearly state if it's free or pay.
Yes. It is the 3.0.0.3. Where are you reading that it comes with a one year license? I read on one site that's it's freeware.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Yes. It is the 3.0.0.3. Where are you reading that it comes with a one year license? I read on one site that's it's freeware.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.
On this page for Leawo bluray player it says License:Fremium

Then at the bottom of that page it says:
FREE English Technical support as long as your update subscription is valid.
1-Year license: Unlimited free upgrades and tech support. When 1-Year license becomes invalid, free upgrade and tech support become unavailable. Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray Copy modules get limited, while other modules and products don't. You could renew your license or purchase another license to prolong the usage.
Free updates as long as your update subscription is valid.
Discount available for repeated customers.

Did you have to give a credit card to be able to use it?

Did you have to give a credit card to be able to use it?

Nope. It was a simple download and I started using it. It did require me to download Java. That too was free.

Nope. It was a simple download and I started using it. It did require me to download Java. That too was free.
Cool. You should be good to go then.

I looked for the download and found their site: https://www.leawo.com/blu-ray-player/
It sounds like it does a lot and is totally free too. They do have a premium version that you have to pay for but I bet the one you got for free will work great.