I'm not mean - I just have a weird sense of humor!

Tools    

Hey, MoFo... maybe this is coming a bit late, but I think I need to finally clear something up. Better late than never, hopefully!

Basically, I think that some of the things I have posted in here have been taken in the wrong sense or vein. I just would like to clarify that if I say something that seems off-color or racy or over the edge, it's not because I'm mean, but only because I have a weird sense of humor.

Sorry if I offended anyone, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by darkhorse
Hey, MoFo... maybe this is coming a bit late, but I think I need to finally clear something up. Better late than never, hopefully!

Basically, I think that some of the things I have posted in here have been taken in the wrong sense or vein. I just would like to clarify that if I say something that seems off-color or racy or over the edge, it's not because I'm mean, but only because I have a weird sense of humor.

Sorry if I offended anyone, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

You're so out of order, if there's a god in this forum he'll ban you,
see I too have a strange style of humour!!!
Must stop putting Meths in my coffee..........

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
see I too have a strange style of humour!!!
Must stop putting Meths in my coffee..........
No... you're just offensive! Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by darkhorse
Hey, MoFo... maybe this is coming a bit late, but I think I need to finally clear something up. Better late than never,