searching for a movie:a physicist puts a dynamics modelling of dancing

Tools    

A female student studies physics in a famous university may be Harvard selected her project modelling of some dance as an application to the dancing dynamics, after a long period of study with helping of a female dancer, she could perform the dance more proficient than the dancer. Anyone may tell me where can I find the movie, please.

You already asked this.
Sadly it would appear the info you have provided is not sparking a memory for anyone here - if you could remember something extra (timescale it was made/watched, language etc.) it might help jog a memory, merely repeating the request with the same info unfortunately is probably unlikely to elicit any different result.

Best of luck in finding the answer, sadly I'm of no help in that quest as it stands.

Well, I think it may be produced not more than 5 years ago, surely in English (almost American).
The student was working eagerly to accomplish her project, she was practising exercises with the dancer.
Finally, she performed the dance proficiently.

As noted, you've posted this question before, and someone even made a suggestion in that thread, which never got a response.

I'm closing this thread. Best of luck.