Rate the last food you ate

Tools    

I just had warm scotch pancakes with Kelly's clotted cream ice cream and a few tinned peaches, it was unreal 11 out of 10

Made some scrambled eggs, I use four eggs cooked in avocado oil with a tiny bit of salt. Can't decide on cooking in avocado oil, or a new thing I've been doing where you use a bit of grass fed butter mixed with a bit of coconut oil. Neither add a strong taste spoiling the eggs but apparently the butter/coconut oil mix is very healthy.

I didn't get the bits of egg as thick this time, so 9 out of 10 today.

Lunch room Mac n cheese. Biscuits a little hard on the bottom. Small salad with cottage cheese and ranch. Small bowl of baked beans.

6/10

Hong Kong action film buff.
Lunch room Mac n cheese.
Likewise, I had some mac too, today. I might be typing this on MACintosh OS 12, but I had mac and cheese with some secret sauce for brekkie with a side of raspberry cordial.

Excellent

Just had me Lasagna and it was amaze, It's all about the salad for me - cut up some little gem lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion and red pepper added some grated carrot n some finely chopped finger chillies. Going to get me some raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake and coffee now because you only get to live once right?