Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Quite a departure from some of the classics and art house films I have been watching recently. I am watching this as my younger sister is putting it on. My expectations aren't high, but hopefully it's not as terrible as some have suggested.

Unregistered User

Quite a departure from some of the classics and art house films I have been watching recently. I am watching this as my younger sister is putting it on. My expectations aren't high, but hopefully it's not as terrible as some have suggested.
Im afraid to say its worse than Cars. Hope you enjoy it though.

I'll think of something clever, eventually.
I'm considering watching Cronenberg's Cosmopolis but I'm not sure about it. Anyone currently on the forums who's seen it?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Usual Suspects

This will be my 5th time watching it...I must say something first...Just pls don't say its overrated or something like that because I planed to watch it not explain to someone why is this so epic,yea people can have opinions but keep them for yourself in this case(joking,well kinda joking...)

Im planning to watch the rest of the experimental films recommended by Mr. Minio of those i could find. A lot of them i dont know, so i dont know what im goin into.I also looked into some of the short film threads and im also looking into Donnie Darko's nr. 1 short film Dimensions of Dialogue by Jan Svankmajer. I also found some more movies by Yuriy Norshteyn and im really looking forward to seeing The Heron and the Crane.

Elégia (1965) by Zoltán Huszárik

Fuego en Castilla (1960) by José Val del Omar

A Légy (1980) by Ferenc Rofusz

Light Is Calling (2004) by Bill Morrison

La femme qui se poudre (1972) by Patrick Bokanowski

The Life and Death of 9413, a Hollywood Extra (1928) by Robert Florey and Slavko Vorkapich

Phantoms of Nabua (2009) by Apichatpong Weerasethakul

Surface Tension (1968) by Hollis Frampton

Quick Billy (1971) by Bruce Baillie

Witch's Cradle (1944) by Maya Deren

Dimensions of Dialogue (1982) by Jan Svankmajer

The Heron and the Crane (1974) by Yuriy Norshteyn

Journey to Italy (1954) by Roberto Rossellini

I loved Rome, Open City, so im interested in seing more neorealist films by Rossellini!

Life of Riley (2014) by Alain Resnais

Unfortunately the last film of the great filmmake Alain Resnais. Hopefully this will turn out good.

One PTA film I haven't seen yet

The Usual Suspects

This will be my 5th time watching it...I must say something first...Just pls don't say its overrated or something like that because I planed to watch it not explain to someone why is this so epic,yea people can have opinions but keep them for yourself in this case(joking,well kinda joking...)
Question: I never watched this because the ending was spoiled for me. Is it worth watching nonetheless?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Question: I never watched this because the ending was spoiled for me. Is it worth watching nonetheless?
Yes.Ofc it won't be the same,but it will be good,there is really good build up,and movie is really interesting when you know who is...As I said I watched it few times.