So bad it's good...

Tools    

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
I recently saw a film called "Crash Landing". It was so bad, I couldn't turn it off. You have to see it to believe it. A jet plane has been taken over by terrorist and must land on a Pacific atoll that has a much too short runway...during a hurricane. There's a machine gun battle at 35,000 feet in the plane (with no concern about losing cabin pressure due to bullet holes in the cabin). There's dumb teenagers who...well...you'll have to see it to believe it. Get a case of beer and here's your party movie. Be sure to tell your friends to come over. ...and no, it's not a comedy, but you'll think it is. Stars Michael Pare.

Watched "Who's Your Caddy" the dumbest movie I have seen in a long time. I had to watch the whole thing though because I love golf that much. Another retarded movie I watched in the last year "Don't Mess With The Zohan" It was so bad it was funny.

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
Oh boy, sounds like fun. I'll hunt them down Plainview. Thanks for the tip. Bad movies can be fun. I will warn you about MR. JINGLES, though. it's real bad and unwatchable. Lionsgate actually distributed this film that looks like it was shot with a cell phone. After watching it, I took it back to the video store and made the manager watch the first 6 minutes. He laughed and pulled the disk out of the machine and tossed it into the trash.
Save your hard earned money on that one. It's bad and not fun at all to watch. Your money will be thrown to the wind.