Elder Bush Accused Of Touching From Wheel Chair

Tools    

we get it, Des. she's a lying whore.
Another assumption. I had no problem speaking up against Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein but George Bush Sr. is a little bit too unrealistic.
But we can always talk about Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary, a known enabler of a sexual predator.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It never happened. Barbera rolling her eyes when he continued his grabby behaviour was just because she had grit in her eyes. Case closed. Just keep shutting down the culture of men who cant keep their paws to themselves. Well done.

But we can always talk about Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary, a known enabler of a sexual predator.
ahh.. now the other shoe drops for this thread. Is this why you created it? By the way...

"But we can always talk about Donald Trump and his wife Melania, a known enabler of a sexual predator."

There. Fixed it for you...

ahh.. now the other shoe drops for this thread. Is this why you created it? By the way...

"But we can always talk about Donald Trump and his wife Melania, a known enabler of a sexual predator."

There. Fixed it for you...
Please don't tell me that you are equating Donald Trump with Bill Clinton, a proven sexual predator. At least I can say that just looking at Melania, I doubt that the Donald would feel the need to seek some sort of gratification elsewhere.
If I had to wake up to Hillary, I would probably choose to shoot myself ( taking into account the whole package, not just the physical ]
Now, you can be hypocritical and tell me how much you dream of Hillary..

At least I can say that just looking at Melania, I doubt that the Donald would feel the need to seek some sort of gratification elsewhere.
Man, this isn't even close to how infidelity works, or why people engage in it.

During the 2016 Election there wasn't a single "dreaming of Hilary" member here as far as i remember. The best you got was i don't like her much but i'd rather her than Trump. So bringing up Bill and Hilary is just a distraction.

That was I.Rexs point.

Man, this isn't even close to how infidelity works, or why people engage in it.
Honestly, I repd you by accident on that one. Sexual dysfunction in a relationship is one of the main reasons for infidelity.
When couples have that sync, there is no reason for prositututes.
Vast majority of sex crimes are committed by sexually frustrated individuals.
Lotharios and nymphos constitute a very insignificant percentage of total populations.
Just trust me on this one and please don't ask me for a source, so I don't have to spend the next hour finding and quoting you the one that would be acceptable.

Honestly, I repd you by accident on that one. Sexual dysfunction in a relationship is one of the main reasons for infidelity.
Source?

Just trust me on this one
Would you find "just trust me" too be a satisfactory response if someone contradicted what you're saying?

and please don't ask me for a source, so I don't have to spend the next hour finding and quoting you the one that would be acceptable.
It shouldn't take an hour. At the very least, you could explain what you're basing the statement on. For example, even if you don't feel like finding the source, what led you to conclude it was true? Do you just think you read it some where? Are you extrapolating to all situations from personal experiences or stories from friends?

Source?

Would you find "just trust me" too be a satisfactory response if someone contradicted what you're saying?

It shouldn't take an hour. At the very least, you could explain what you're basing the statement on. For example, even if you don't feel like finding the source, what led you to conclude it was true? Do you just think you read it some where? Are you extrapolating to all situations from personal experiences or stories from friends?
Yeah, in discussing topic with a bunch of friends, male and female, based on personal experience, we came to the conclusion that the vast instances of infidelity occurred when we lost physical interest in our partners. Soon after, we bounced.

Yeah, in discussing topic with a bunch of friends, male and female, based on personal experience, we came to the conclusion that the vast instances of infidelity occurred when we lost physical interest in our partners. Soon after, we bounced.
What reason do you have for believing this very small, completely non-random sample is representative of most relationships?

we came to the conclusion that the vast instances of infidelity occurred when we lost physical interest in our partners. Soon after, we bounced.
And that means sexual dysfunction in what universe? Trust me, I think you need to go back to the drawing board.

What reason do you have for believing this very small, completely non-random sample is representative of most relationships?
I don't know what kind of a relationship you have and frankly, it's none of my business,
I don't know how often you discussed this topic and how many people you know.
When it comes down to it, everything is a selected sample, no matter how big or small.
I can tell you that in the circles I move in, it is a prevailing thought and a fact of life.
Most women need that sense of security for a long term relationship. Men are more into power and control.
What initially unites them is that physical attraction ( or that money ). You can substitute for other perks and remain in it but you will be open to other encounters and that's when infidelity occurs.
I'll quote you a source from ancient Rome, a saying that most Italian men are familiar with:
" Bonus penis, pax in domus ".

When it comes down to it, everything is a selected sample, no matter how big or small.
This isn't true. Samples can be random, rather than selected, and larger samples demonstrate more stability in response than smaller ones.

Surveying a thousand random people can and has often given us a good general idea of what much, much larger groups of people think. Anecdotally surveying a few friends doesn't.

I can tell you that in the circles I move in, it is a prevailing thought and a fact of life.
Great, but that doesn't really tell us whether or not it's true in general. You're entitled to whatever personal beliefs you like, but they obviously shouldn't be presented as objective facts.

This isn't true. Samples can be random, rather than selected, and larger samples demonstrate more stability in response than smaller ones.

Surveying a thousand random people can and has often given us a good general idea of what much, much larger groups of people think. Anecdotally surveying a few friends doesn't.

Great, but that doesn't really tell us whether or not it's true in general. You're entitled to whatever personal beliefs you like, but they obviously shouldn't be presented as objective facts.
I never stated that this was fact. It is merely an opinion shared by a number of people I know.
It is not math. People are free to agree or disagree. I think this is why we are having this discussion to begin with.
To your best knowledge. What is the leading cause of infidelity?

Please don't tell me that you are equating Donald Trump with Bill Clinton, a proven sexual predator.
Why? Did Bill Clinton divorce Hillary and move on to a younger model when she got too old? Did Bill Clinton ever brag about liking to grab women's crotches and how he can get away with it because he's rich? Did he ever make a habit of bursting into dressing rooms of teen Miss America contestants to see who he could catch half dressed? Did he ever say he'd bang Chelsea if she werent his daughter? If you are going to defend Donald Trump as far as not being a "predator" youre going to need to work harder than just bringing up Bill Clinton.

I'll quote you a source from ancient Rome, a saying that most Italian men are familiar with:" Bonus penis, pax in domus ".
Peace in one’s marital home comes about from mutual respect. Nothing to do with genitals.

I never stated that this was fact. It is merely an opinion shared by a number of people I know.
The quote was:
"Sexual dysfunction in a relationship is one of the main reasons for infidelity."
This certainly sounds like you're referencing a fact. Also, if it weren't intended to be taken as one, why did you say it would "take an hour" to find a source? That at least implies that it can be sourced, which isn't something you'd say if you were just relaying the opinions of your friends.

It is not math. People are free to agree or disagree. I think this is why we are having this discussion to begin with.
We're having this discussion because you decided to imply that Trump wouldn't cheat because his wife is pretty.

To your best knowledge. What is the leading cause of infidelity?
Given how varied individual relationships are, it stands to reason that if you're going to try to group their failures into one category, that category's gonna have to be really broad. So, if I had to make an educated guess based on what I've seen and heard, and think I know about human nature, I'd say it's usually a lack of appreciation from and/or general compatibility with one's partner.

Whether that's right or not, I'm pretty certain it's not based on how attractive they are, since there are countless examples of people cheating on very attractive spouses.

Peace in one’s marital home comes about from mutual respect. Nothing to do with genitals.
You are obviously not Italian, so it's hard for you to relate to the quote.
I'll agree with you that mutual respect is just ONE of the things that make up a long term and successful relationship.
I mean you could live in an exclusively intellectual relationship, but unless you are a eunuch, you will seek others for sexual fulfillment.
Unfortunately or fortunately, sexuality is one thing that defines us and probably that instinct comes second only to survival.

We're having this discussion because you decided to imply that Trump wouldn't cheat because his wife is pretty.
This guy wouldn't be a drooling sleaze for the same reason. See how that worked out.

Sexual control is about power, not aesthetics. I thought this was taught in junior school.