Shot Caller

→ in
Tools    

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4633690/...er/vi769833241

This is perhaps one of the best and most realistic movies about the US prison system that I have seen.
A successful white collar businessman suffers a tragic accident and is convicted of manslaughter. In prison, he not only learns how to survive but he becomes a leader of an Aryan Brotherhood Chapter.
If you have not all ready been to prison, this movie will for sure make you think twice. It is as brutal and convincing as it gets.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If you have not all ready been to prison, this movie will for sure make you think twice. It is as brutal and convincing as it gets.
LOL. I've been to prison, and my husband goes on a weekly basis. Pretty sure we dont need a movie to make us think twice. Looks good. Will check out the trailer.

LOL. I've been to prison, and my husband goes on a weekly basis. Pretty sure we dont need a movie to make us think twice. Looks good. Will check out the trailer.
Ok. Did not intend to come off preaching. I am sure that many other factors make people think twice. Maybe some people don't think at all but I am sure that media has it's influence on many, whether as an instigator or a deterrent is any one's guess.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ok. Did not intend to come off preaching. I am sure that many other factors make people think twice. Maybe some people don't think at all but I am sure that media has it's influence on many, whether as an instigator or a deterrent is any one's guess.

Not preachy at all. I was just playing. Trailer looks good.