IMDB Assimilation

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I'm not joking at all.
Well, I'll take your word for it but I was hoping you were.

But wHo am I to tell you that you are wrong in that assessment? In your own wordsm I have no real MoFo history, I'm a nobody.

But wHo am I to tell you that you are wrong in that assessment? In your own wordsm I have no real MoFo history, I'm a nobody.
All I know is you saw a UFO.

I'm never sure if I want to kiss Batman or punch him in the face, but I do love him.
That's good.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm never sure if I want to kiss Batman or punch him in the face, but I do love him.

Punch him in the face. Take out that all cats are jerks hostility. Hit him hard, cat.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
All I know is you saw a UFO.
Either that or my dad and I were smoking some really heavy sh*t that day... then again so were all the people there...

OH MY GOD!!! I WAS AT A HIPPY REVIVAL!!!

You're...definitely not Batman...

Hostility goes both ways, Odum. That looks like a bike in the bushes post to me. Not helping lessening the divide, mate.
At this point, not trying to, "mate"

Kind of over the whole "Wah!! stop saying mean things back!!" BS.

OK dont wanna make this kulcha clash tl;dr. I'll make it short and you dont hve to read. I gave Yoda an analogy of my experience with being an expat in Japn so I'll stick with another japanese analogy.

A uni student and I were discussing 'gaijin' learning japanese business culture. He said Japan is traditionally a rice cultivating culture. Change a farming method and you can all starve to death. The west is hunter gatherer culture. Fossick around for berries then go spear a woolly mammoth. Change the tool and no probs, get your old tool back and carry on. When the two cultures merge they have a period of learning what works best to keep everyone fed and happy.

*cue harps from heaven*. I'm so clever.

At this point, not trying to, "mate"

Kind of over the whole "Wah!! stop saying mean things back!!" BS.
I have no idea what that means, mate.

OK dont wanna make this kulcha clash tl;dr. I'll make it short and you dont hve to read. I gave Yoda an analogy of my experience with being an expat in Japn so I'll stick with another japanese analogy.

A uni student and I were discussing 'gaijin' learning japanese business culture. He said Japan is traditionally a rice cultivating culture. Change a farming method and you can all starve to death. The west is hunter gatherer culture. Fossick around for berries then go spear a woolly mammoth. Change the tool and no probs, get your old tool back and carry on. When the two cultures merge they have a period of learning what works best to keep everyone fed and happy.

*cue harps from heaven*. I'm so clever.
Didn't read.

You're OUR nobody!

Crikey, you lil dev, you. MATE!!!

Perhaps I need to write a "Movie Forums for Dummies" book for ya.
Where were you when I needed you?

Where were you when I needed you
Well you could not be found
What can I do, oh I believed in you
You're running me around
Well you can take it as a warning
Or take it anyway you like
It's the lightning, not the thunder
You never know where it's gonna strike
Our love's in jeopardy, baby, ooh
Our love's in jeopardy, baby, ooh