Coachella 2009!

Tools    

I dont know where y'all are situated, but did any of you go to Coachella Music Festival this year? So Good. DISCUSSION TIME!

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Do they throw out Coach bags to the crowd?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by spudracer
Do they throw out Coach bags to the crowd?
This made me think about Coach bags as well. I dunno if you should be worried, Spuds.

Didn't go this year, but I was there last year - seeing Rilo Kiley, Portishead, and Prince in the span of one night was truly amazing.

This year's lineup looked a little meh to me, though I would love to see Yeah Yeah Yeahs among others. How did it all go?