What Did You Get For Christmas??

Tools    

Originally Posted by lady-p
not daniel craig...

oh well...............maybe next year...........
OMG! he was on my wish list too! I didn't get him either. . .

I did get clothes. Well I got money for which to buy clothes. Oh and my daddy bought me this adorable outfit because the price was so good: a merlot colored cashmere sweater dress with a deep V-neck (originally $70, marked down to $20) and black leggings (originally $30, marked down to $8). Now I just need to find a cute wide, black belt.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

digital camera
microscope
bus ticket to see my family/friends in my hometown
3 LPs (two pink floyd, 1 Pete Seeger)
3 piece luggage
candle holders
bath stuff
body lotion
faerie nickknacks
money
clothes
video game
celtic ring
necklace
cutting board with a bread knife
martini in a box

* An Ipod alarm clock
* Clothes
* DVDs (The Simpsons: Season 8, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2: Gruesome Edition, Batman Begins, Fun With Dick & Jane <-- BAD Christmas gift, Scary Movie 4, Little Miss Sunshine)
* Fancy watch with a diamond and my name engraved in it
* A shoulder bag to take to work and carry my belongings
* Various other small things

I got a camera, hot pants, nice dinner and a sewing machine!

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Over $300 in DVD's.

A Christmas Story script.

Shirts.

A book.

A graphic novel.

$50 cash.

$100 in gift cards.

And candy.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

From my parents, a 160 gig removable hard drive that my mum gave me the money for cos she'd probably buy me a steering wheel cover or something silly like that and 50 quid on top of it.

My brothers and I who still live in our parent's house did a Secret Santa type deal.
Unfortunately I got my piss-poor 16-year-old brother so I made do with 2 robert ludlum books and a lottery scratch card.

My older bro has moved out but still visits when he gets too lazy to cook. He came for christmas dinner and bought us all some small gifts. The bright spark bought me a harmonica cos I have such an ear for music (I'm more tone-deaf than Beethoven! The dog and the composer).

On the upside I just got the bro I picked out a jacket and a few quid for himself so he was sorted. That left me flush with a few bob so I went nuts buying myself clothes and an annual treat of one computer game (I don't play often enough to buy loads and they seem to be the same strategy type games that I get every time anyway).

a watch
money
clothes
shoes
a stomach ache

A Bmw.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rafiscar.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	330.6 KB
ID:	5779  

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
A Bmw.
Very nice Libby

I am the Great Cornholio!
Mostly cash from relatives, a Dimebag shirt from my brother, and my friend got me a bunch of Ramen noodles and a Layne Staley poster. I bought everyone swords this year, cause I felt it should be a dangerous Christmas.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Eventually my bro did break down and get me something, a DVD set of the animated series The Tick, which was always a favourite of mine. I haven't seen the Tick in ages, and it still holds up incredibly well. Hilarious. This is me scrambling to get him a belated gift, too. lol.

Just a girl who loves movies
2 perfumes: Nina Ricci - L'Air du Temps and Cerrutti 1881 .. love them both ..