FARGO - series

Tools    

Due the strike and also due to the fact that most series out today are limburger, we've been watching older well done series.

A prime example is Fargo (2014-present). Watching the first few eps of the first season with Billy Bob Thornton, Martin Freeman, Bob Odenkirk, Keith Carradine, and Allison Tolman, all created by the great Noah Hawley, reminded me how a great series is done.

Initially based upon the Coen Bros. Fargo movie, there were four seasons, with a fifth to premiere on 11/21/23.

They're all available free on Hulu. All 41 episodes also are available for $2 on Amazon, Vudu or Google play.

Terrific show. Had no idea a fifth season is coming.

Most of the way through the 3rd season (2013) now. I'm knocked out by David Thewlis' performance, where he can take the most mundane sentence and make it fascinating. He's the complete actor-- beatuifully playing in a wide variety of roles.

Outside of the great Anthony Hopkins, I'd say that my favorite Brit male actors are David Thewlis and Mark Rylance.

It is fantastic. I have loved all the seasons so far to varying degrees. Looking forward to the fifth one.