Jurassic Park 3

→ in
Tools    

Yeah Brodieman, I totally agree with you! Reality is THE most important thing in movies!!!! Even ones with dinosaurs!!!!!

Rock God
hey, smartass, i didn't say it had to be completely realistic, i just prefer movies that are written by people with an IQ above their shoe size. i could pull a better script out of my ***.

Rock God
which isn't to say the movie is total crap, i never said that, i just think they might have done some stuff to make it less dirt-stupid and tough to swallow.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Went and rented this last night, have to say that the second time through, still a little on the weak side, but I see now where the new dinos come in at.

Still leaves me wondering though. If they're on Site B, and "The Lost World" took place on Site B, why didn't they run into the new dinos then??? I mean it's not that big of an island, and watching the behind-the-scenes featurette explained something that couldn't actually happen. I still liked it, mainly for small reasons, and I wanted to finish off the set with all three movies.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

It was a good movie, but certainly not as good as the original. But definitely better than part 2. Where, I ask you, is Jeff Goldblum? He should definitely have been in this part!!!