Imposter

→ in
Tools    

this movie was sh*t.

i hated it, a bad movie for all sci fi films, it was funny bad. when it comes ou on video some of u might want to rent it just because of the really stupid quotes, and me and my friends had a good time making fun of them, This was horrible stay away!!!!!!!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What did you expect of a movie that's sat on a shelf for at least a year?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Impostor sat on the shelf for nearly TWO years. The first trailer I saw for it was attached to that other terrific Gary Sinise showcase Reindeer Games (*ugh*), which was released in February of 2000.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

im sorry, but when you can guess the surprise ending of a film from the trailer, there has got to be something wrong

as i have said before, **** with decorations is still ****

i was espically pissed at vincent d'onfrio for making such a bad film. Hes usually wonderful and he was ok in this film.

LOL Nice to see people hated it so much. I thought it was a good bad sci-fi movie. It reminded me of a zipped up Outer Limits episode. And it's spelled IMPOSTOR!! Geez, spell it right or something if you're going to hate on it that bad.