The White Gorilla

→ in
Tools    

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Came across this movie on a review site.........just out of interest has anyone had the, well from what the review implies, pleasure of seeing it?

[Excerpt taken from http://www.panix.com/~dangelo/]

This, quite frankly, is a terrible movie; it's also one of the funniest movies I've seen in my life, much funnier than the comparatively impressive (and therefore duller) Plan Nine From Outer Space, for example. Like They Saved Hitler's Brain, which I haven't yet seen, this is actually two separate films ineptly edited together: poorly-acted jungle explorers from the 1940's experience thrilling adventures lifted from what seems to be a fairly exciting silent serial of two decades earlier. Our 1947 hero's repeated and ever-more-ingenious explanations of why he was unable to come to the aid of his friend from the silent era ("though I could see he needed help, I was too terrified to move!"), combined with a hilariously portentous voiceover narration, make this a must-see (again, if you can find it). And, yes, there really is a white gorilla, who has nothing to do with the rest of the plot!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Haven't heard of it...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg