Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

But Redwell said TUS came to him and asked him to join the game and work with TUS.

TUS asked a strange new person to join Survivor and work with him?

Possible, but I doubt it in this case.
Redfoot said he was TUS's brother. If thats true then obviously they wanted to keep it secret.

These odd excuses from Wolf and RedFoot are last ditch efforts to try and make things work for Suspect.

Next he'll apologize and hope you feel good about him that he did.

I think TONGO is probably working with Suspect in this game and is now trying to defend him.

I think the idea of creating an alias for yourself to get you extra votes isn't that ridiculous. I mean a lot of the games I used to bug Cobpyth to join so I could get an extra vote for me, it's pretty much the same thing, but with more control over the vote.

It's just a lot of effort and almost impossible to get away with, I would like to think that if we're correct about all this then TUS/RedFoot will post confirming the truth and apologising so that future games aren't jeopardised.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
There should be some sort of Alias challenge, where members create their own alt account and write a story about how they will use it to win.

If Redfoot isn't an alt or related to Suspect then he is gonna think we are all nutcases
That's another thing that makes me thing he is an alt/related, because if I was a new member with 11 posts somewhere and this was happening to me my posts would be like "Wtf?" and I'd be scrambling to find out what people are talking about.

Instead he has reacted quite calmly, with a complex story of what really happened that is just way to good to be true. Like SC said they just feel like last ditch efforts to protect TUS. Like after the first vote he messaged me saying I'd been lied to and he hadn't voted for me, when he surely couldn't have thought I'd believe him, but he had to try something.

TONGO: RedFoot did not say he was TUS' brother. Wolfsbane said he was TUS' brother and he didn't reveal it to avoid being targetted. RedFoot said he was approached by TUS before this game, told to read research previous Survivors, told to act like a newbie, and to expect to be contacted by the opposition, and to lie to them.

I think TONGO is probably working with Suspect in this game and is now trying to defend him.
I tried to defend him in Latveria from the outright public campaign launched against him.

TUS is the reason I decided to play this Survivor. Me and him were gonna try and get to the Final 2 together, we had talked about being allies all the way back after Survivor 3...... then the game started, he went after Dan, I went after Rauld, and our "pact" was the shortest lived one ever. In truth we both are to "alpha" in how we play the game to gel together.

So the cats out of the bag, sorry I got Redfoot & Wolfy confused, and now truthfully....Im kinda drained from all this.

Did anybody else get a Final Two deal from Suspect for this game?

I hate to ask cause the game may still be on.... but I can't help but ask.

I'll put an end to it so Matt's name isn't dragged in the mud.

RedFoot is an alias. It's me. I thought having two accounts could get me further in the game because I came so close last time. Also, the fact that everyone did think I was him, it would be safer to have a backup account in case I was targeted like that.

Sorry I ruined the game for people. But please don't attack my brother. I don't know if he knew it was me it not, I never told him. He could have though.

I honestly think nope and Rauld should come back and my two accounts voted off.

Sorry everyone.

If I just cancel this whole game, will you finally admit the real truth?