Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

Suspect, you are messed up. Now I don't even know if I trust anything you've ever told us about you.

You take alt accounts to a whole other level. You're worse than me.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This is a funny piece from Latveria:

Quoted for truth, Suspect.

That's another thing, HOW on Earth do people not realize this man is Suspect (or a relative of his?!?!?)

Seriously.

This again?

Who's after Wolfsbane? Frightened Inmate? Citizen Rules? Someone who's new or doesn't post often?

It's getting a little tiresome.

what do I need to do??
I'm irritated by potential alt accounts in this game. But now we know the truth. They are just related, even though they weren't when this game was played.

I don't think I should be eliminated because I'm related to another player.
Nobody is going to believe that though tbh. It's just so weird that you joined here and Suspect was one of the first to welcome you yet neither of you said anything. Then you only appear when Suspect is playing Survivor.

If you are his brother and not him then cool but i'm sure you can appreciate people being skeptical with how weird this whole thing is.

Suspect, you are messed up. Now I don't even know if I trust anything you've ever told us about you.

You take alt accounts to a whole other level. You're worse than me.
I'll post a picture later tonight when I get home. Hope that is proof enough.

Anyways, looks like SC won't let me back in. I figure TUS will be out the door soon then too.

Nobody is going to believe that though tbh. It's just so weird that you joined here and Suspect was one of the first to welcome you yet neither of you said anything. Then you only appear when Suspect is playing Survivor.

If you are his brother and not him then cool but i'm sure you can appreciate people being skeptical with how weird this whole thing is.
I get it.

Not only that, but this "brother" here almost won Survivor 4. Kinda like his "brother" who won Survivor 1 and almost won Survivor 3 and God knows how many other Survivors.

Of course, maybe TheUsualSuspect is just another alt account of mine..............

This is crazy as Hell.

But keep it up -- it makes my Survivor game interesting.

Yes. If my sister joined this game, I would have an extra vote every tribal council.

I wouldn't just vote for him because he was my brother. I would vote for who I thought was the best at the game.

I am now wondering, based on other things I have heard, if Survivor 4 was nothing but Suspect, as Wolfsbane, trying to help Daniel M win the game.

'Cause I remember that Wolfsbane didn't even bother to show up for that Final Three competition. That's why he lost. He said he was stuck in traffic or something.

In Survivor 4 Suspect was apparently allied with me but he clearly didn't trust me. Then Wolfsbane PMs me asking me to join him against Suspect. I saw right through it and pulled Suspect up about it, and he confessed . I think that must have been what he was talking about when he said that Camo can see right through BS.

This was before i knew anyone suspected (see what i did there) that Suspect was Wolfsbane.

In Survivor 4 Suspect was apparently allied with me but he clearly didn't trust me. Then Wolfsbane PMs me asking me to join him against Suspect. I saw right through it and pulled Suspect up about it, and he confessed . I think that must have been what he was talking about when he said that Camo can see right through BS.

This was before i knew anyone suspected (see what i did there) that Suspect was Wolfsbane.
Ha, I remember that. He told me to write that to you.

You're not gonna believe me but I've just discovered that Wolfbane is an Auton duplicate of TheUsualSuspect. UNIT have been trying to stop his invasion of Earth for months.

You told me not to worry about it -- that Wolfsbane wasn't an alt.

This Dalek is probably a female TONGO.