Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

LISTEN UP!

There is NOT going to be challenge tomorrow (today) at 5 P.M. EST.

That is because CAPTAIN SPAULDING has agreed to host the next competition for us. And it's going to be due on Friday, September 2nd, 2016, at 5:00 P.M. EST.

You need to write a SHORT STORY -- not some longass thing, just something you could fit into a post here, at most -- and private message Captain Spaulding your story. He will read them and he will judge on which story was the best one and that person gets immunity.

In fact, you know what? This is such a serious competition -- that person gets TWO IMMUNITIES IN A ROW. This competition counts as TWO competitions.

Your story needs to be a fictitious account of some CRIMINAL ACTIVITY that your Survivor 7 character may have been involved in. You need to talk about something devious you have done. Write a story about murdering somebody, for example. Write a story about how you slowly kill TONGO or something, if you want. Anything. Just make it devious. Captain Spaulding has a wicked imagination and he will probably judge harshly. You all are CONVICTS. Write a story Captain Spaulding will love. Winner gets DOUBLE IMMUNITY.

Click here to Private Message your story to Captain Spaulding.

You can also post the story in this thread if you want everybody to read it, but you MUST -- MUST -- private message the story to Captain Spaulding.

Daniel M, you got Captain Spaulding to agree to this competition.

You are awarded TWO HYPNOSIS POWERS.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captain.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	26846  

And SUSPECT -- you will not be immune from this competition since you'll be back on Friday before 5 P.M. EST.

So you gotta do this, too. Get your story ready to send to Captain Spaulding when you come back.

Oh, now that's a great challenge. Makes me wish I was playing.

Actually, you know what? Scratch that. SUSPECT IS IMMUNE for HALF of this competition. Meaning that for the first vote-off once this challenge is ended, he's immune. Because he's currently temp banned. EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW HE HAS AN ALT ACCOUNT!

But if he wants to be immune for the SECOND HALF, he needs to turn in a short story to Captain Spaulding and win the challenge. Then he can be immune for the second vote-off and he'll have immunity FOR THE COMPETITION AFTER THAT, since the winner of this challenge is guaranteed two immunities.

Also, I might write a short story myself for this competition and post it, since everybody else will be.

So I'm not left out of the fun. No, I'm not sending it in to be judged or anything like that.

Oh man, I just got a cool spark of an idea. Not sure if it'll work though.

IF PEOPLE THINK SUSPECT IS WOLFSBANE, and you want Wolfsbane EXPELLED and EXECUTED from this game, you need to send me a YES or NO vote via Private Message.

Vote YES if you want Wolfsbane expelled/executed.

Vote NO if you don't want Wolfsbane expelled/executed, and you think he should stay in the game, EVEN IF HE IS AN ALT ACCOUNT OF SUSPECT'S.

Send me your votes and whatever I have more of determines the fate of Wolfsbane.

ONLY GOOD FOR PEOPLE STILL IN THE GAME (okay, Raul?)

Wolfsbane can vote on behalf of Suspect since he is Suspect.

Are you his friend irl then? Why would you not just say?

Because it puts a big target on my back. Then all this ALT account stuff started. Which I'm not, so I wasn't lying.

Now I feel like it's just gotten out of hand. I knew SC was lying in the message he sent me, so I didn't bother to respond.

Whatever.

For the record, he didn't ask me to join to simply play the game. He asked me to join well before, I just didn't have any interest. Then he told me about the game and I thought, why not.

I wasn't actually talking about Survivor i was meaning before that why did you not say. Anyway, that's your business so whatever.
I don't know - didn't think it was important, I guess?

For the record - I wasn't going to play this round until Tongo messaged me.

I'm not his friend BTW - I'm his brother.
OH!
Give me a break -- claiming to be the brother of TheUsualSuspect.

SURVIVOR VII:
MOFO PENITENTIARY

14th place: Nope1172
13th place: rauldc14
12th place: Wolfsbane

Lord.........

This just makes Survivor 4 look even worse.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wolf.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	26848