Right now I wish...

Tools    

MovieForums Extra
I wish I could be at the hospital when my dad has his pacemaker put in tomorrow. He's in Florida........I'm not.

Do you know my poetry?
Right now I wish it was Wednesday and that I was seeing The Matrix Revolutions already.

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I wish

-Australian Idol will end...forever.
-Someone makes a channel dedicated to 24 hour simpsons
-The video game Halo gets made into a movie
-I had more money
-More money on top of that
-I was not the only person who can actually play soccer on my soccer team
-I had a tripple cheese burger right now
-Infact I wish I had access to any Fast Food whenever I wanted it
-My Car magically turned into a Dodge Viper
-I could watch Kill Bill Volume 2
-Aliens vs Predator becomes a good movie

That will do for now.
Dear God Sidewinder...its like you take all the good things lurking in my head and place them in front of me to mock the fact that i haven't gotten around to saying them yet... and as for AvP...you just gotta keep the faith my brother.

And SLaytan...i know i might be late in saying this but my Best friend ever Chris (hey same name as me...maybe thats why we got along) and my other really good friend Drew both had their parents divorced when they were younger... and they have both treated my like adopted sons and have always been honest and upfront with me... and I saw what there ex's did with the kids (not to say that every ex-wife does these things...its just that one of there mom's likes having money...and the other was an alcoholic) and all i can say is this man. I think from what i have seen of you on the forum you are an intelligent,thoughtful, and interesting person with many good character qualities. You seem to be caring and kind and appriacitive of our support (which makes you seem even more wonderful) so I believe things will go their course but in the end whether the ex ever becomes nuetral with you... your kids will always love you for the person that you are because your the type of person that everyone needs and wants in there life (trust me... Chris and Drew, both love their dads). People will always see through, you just gotta try and see through the black cloud that hangs over all our lives from time to time, and wait out the rainbow and green misty fields. We are here for ya buddy

whew...no i feel like i have done something good, and that just doesn't fit with what everyone thinks of me... oh well

I wish for everyone to lighten up and enjoy life, and all the people in it... because in the end its all we have
-out

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
I wish I could be at the hospital when my dad has his pacemaker put in tomorrow. He's in Florida........I'm not.
I hope things go well for your Dad, sorry you are sad that you can't be with him. Take Care

Originally Posted by DrenaiWarrior
And SLaytan...all i can say is this man. I think from what i have seen of you on the forum you are an intelligent,thoughtful, and interesting person with many good character qualities. You seem to be caring and kind and appriacitive of our support (which makes you seem even more wonderful) so I believe things will go their course but in the end whether the ex ever becomes nuetral with you... your kids will always love you for the person that you are because your the type of person that everyone needs and wants in there life (trust me... Chris and Drew, both love their dads). People will always see through, you just gotta try and see through the black cloud that hangs over all our lives from time to time, and wait out the rainbow and green misty fields. We are here for ya buddy
That is so nice of you DW, all those things are true Lord and don't you forget it, when you feel down just read what DW has written, and that's an order

I ate all your bees.
Seeing as my last bout of wishes failed to come true Ill try again, I wish for:

-A bigger bed, I have outgrown mine
-A Boost Juice
-Jessica Alba decided that she will break of her current relationship, move to Australia and Settle Down with a poor Uni Student.
-Some new clothes, mine are like so early 2003. Cept my shoes, they're cool.
-a 24/7 Simpsons Channel, I've said it before and I will say it again. I will stop at nothing until this dream becomes a reality!
-More Money, being Poors just not working for me.
-Rugby was abolished as a sport, along with Cricket and Synchrnoised Swimming.
-My University Course was not 60% international students, not that I have anything agaisnt them as such. I would just like to be round some English speaking Aussie fellas!
-Christine Agularier was forced to listen to her song Beautiful for 6 months straight and see how beautiful she feels then.
-I had my own Harrier Jump Jet
-I was a pirate
-I owned my friends house, Indoor Swimming pool and all.
-My 51 cm TV turned into the largest commercially available Plasma.
-I could take up Soccer full time
-Aliens vs Predator is a great movie!!!

A few simple wishes, I dont ask for much!

as for AvP...you just gotta keep the faith my brother.
Oh Im full of faith, infact there is too much faith here. I just hope it does'nt turn out to be an Alien: Ressurection, that would be like one big slap in the face, maybe a punch...Hell it would be like a solid beating.

PS THIS IS MY 100th POST, I'M SPECIAL!

Evolution in Progress...
hey sidewinder...whatever beating we can get up from...well thats a good beating in my book!

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
-I was a pirate
I too wish this, maybe we can join piratey forces or something.

I wish I had a blunt object to beat in the skull of my ******* neighbors who find the need to shine a freakin' floodlight right at my window...

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Right now, I wish I didn't have to exist.
I wish you wouldn't think like that.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I wish you wouldn't think like that.

It's hard not to. Right now I wish I felt better about doing what was right.

Originally Posted by jrs
Well Monkeypunch, I wish I don't have to exist either, therefore we are in the same boat ..so to speak.
why? what happened to you?

Originally Posted by jrs
It's a long story. A family problem that is really upsetting .
If you wanna talk about it, IM me, my screen name is on my profile. I am in a lot of pain right now, so i know how good it feels to have somebody listen.

Evolution in Progress...
Right now i wish Savanah Would break up with her worthless boyfriend in rehab so we could be together like we should be...and then I wouldn't be so damn lonely all the time. *sigh*