The ole' genie in a bottle question...

Tools    

I heard Joe Pesci say youse in My Cousin Vinnie, but other than that...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

It's a word spoken [mainly though not exclusively] by rural Australian males who pulled out of school in ninth grade to get a trade, "end thair is nuthing rong with peeple lik thhat, youse blokes!"

A novel adaptation.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
It's a word spoken [mainly though not exclusively] by rural Australian males who pulled out of school in ninth grade to get a trade, "end thair is nuthing rong with peeple lik thhat, youse blokes!"
Youse guys is funie

Its like the Three Stoges minus one. Im the one that gets slapped and he is the one that does the slapping. It is Yin vrs Yang when it comes to our "friendship"!

Hey, man. Some *NAISY* people speak *NAISY* like *NAISY* that *NAISY* *NAISY* *NAISY*.

Yeah! Don't turn this thread into a thread where you continue petty fights about whether or not Americans are familiar with youse, use it for the question at hand! Anyhoo, There's this joke I heard about a monkey that jumps on this guy and rips his hair out, and when the guy asks why, the monkey runs away into the wilderness! Isn't that great!Once again, let's not turn this into yet another Joke Thread, Okeyday?

A novel adaptation.
Okeyday?

What's so funny? Why are you staring? I'm not a freak! Stop staring at me!!! Aaaaahhhh!!!

[GIRLY VOICE]

C'mon guys. This was a cool thread. Lah-dee-dah!

[/GIRLY VOICE]

A novel adaptation.

I'm having too much fun at Gracies expense!

I'm so sorry.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
[GIRLY VOICE]

C'mon guys. This was a cool thread. Lah-dee-dah!

[/GIRLY VOICE]
Your a bastard you know that right?

Put me in your pocket...
I know this is an older thread but I'd like to activate it again. It really is interesting reading.

Here are my wishes oh great genie.....

Wish 1
To occsionally have long weekends with my girlfriends at a Spa that includes all of their massage/facial/soaking/detoxing/hand and feet treatments, lots of pampering and great food.

Can you tell I need a break?

Wish 2
To be happily married to Sting.

Wish 3
That my son would no longer have asperger’s/autisim, but still retain his gift for math.

Originally posted by Aniko
Wish 3
That my son would no longer have asperger’s/autisim, but still retain his gift for math.
Okay, I'll wish for that too.