Me, Myself and Irene

→ in
Tools    

Now this was a HILARIOUS movie. Probably the funniest I've seen in a long time. And Jim Carry was fantastic for this role. I would strongly recommend seeing it, if you don't mind rude, crude, yet provocative and interesting humor.

How gross are we talking here? "Something About Mary" gross, or a bit lighter? I'm just amazed that Jim Carrey went with it...I think it's his first R-rated movie actually...at least for a long time.

I would say its grosser than There's Something About Mary. Its very crude, but in a very tasteful way. (If that makes any sense)

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i was actually more grossed out by the bugs than the dildos (heheh, now i bet your mind's working!)

I have a fondness for sex humor - maybe it's all those french farces - and paired with jim carrey at his physical best well, I have a weakness for him too. it never gets so bad as the "rhinosaurus birth scene" in Ace Ventura 2, i'll put it that way -- crude moments, but enjoyable.

there are some parts where he gets upstaged by his 3 sons though ...

The rhino birth scene is sacred in my household...anyone who dareth not to laugh at this scene is struck down for fear of displeasing the Gods...

...actually we just really like it.

Just a reminder ugys: keep the language as clean as possible. No violations so far thank goodness though. My mother/grandmother visits these boards from time to time (hehe)...

[Edited by TWTCommish on 09-11-2000]

history *is* moralizing
i still wonder why Brigitte Bardot didn't sue them in the name of that poor exploring chicken

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by nebbit
I didn't like this movie at all.
Pfft, whaddya know?