The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Will, you looked like an upstanding young child. What happen to you in later life mate?

I'm good looking, though I try not to brag about it

Semper Fooey
Your uncle?

Did he have a sex change operation?

Your uncle?

Did he have a sex change operation?
Now that's just plain stupid. That is clearly a man.

Semper Fooey
I became eligible for the draft just as the Viet Nam War was winding down so I had some kind of status saying they didn't expect to get to my number. I think it was called 1Y.

I became eligible for the draft just as the Viet Nam War was winding down so I had some kind of status saying they didn't expect to get to my number. I think it was called 1Y.
Okay Will.

DAMN, Powderfinger. That picture of you in that black tank top... those arms of yours... I wanna worship you. Bend me over that wastebasket of yours and take me. Make me do things for your blueberries.

Mate...seriously!

Ohhhhh, but Powderfinger... look at you. You are gorgeous. I hate that this picture is out of focus, but look at those arms! Look at that face! Look at that hair! Powderfinger, what a divine creature you are. So what if you have problems with talking because of your brain damage? You are still sexy!!

Today I got a new haircut and dyed my hair. Haircut $15 hair dye $5....why did I do it? Tomorrow I have to go to court and see them damn pigs. I have 6 pages of evidence, hopefully that helps, though Queensland is like Alabama...no crap.
Looking like that, I would let you off.