Down With Feminism

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
So much misinterpretation, frustration and weirdness in this thread. I don't even know if replying is a good idea , but oh well...

Women don't realise what provocative dress does to men. I try to look away and it really irritates me when women lean forward with massive cleavage or walk up stairs ahead of me with short skirts. It brings up some very primal urges that are hard to resist.
Then don't resist them. It's unhealthy. Of course, I'm not inciting you to do something bad to a woman (LOL, I have to clarify it before I'm attacked by another misinterpreter). Just give yourself a good ole hand action when you get home. It's actually healthier to masturbate than not to, and suppressed urges do not disappear, but accumulate, and in the end might turn into something dangerous.
It was so insanely impossible to even talk to her. I actually avoided her completely because I couldn't concentrate and felt guilty if I looked, but it was so insanely hard not to look that it was actually maddening.
Wow, somebody fasted for way too long. But in the end, what's the point of you bringing up the story? It's evidently a problem with you, and not with the girl.
Modest women are so much easier to talk to and be friends with.
Yes, because you don't get an instant boner, and dirty thoughts that are apparently evil. Sorry if I'm being too aggresive - I also like modest and humble women, but I find accusing more daring girls of making you horny when you consciously contain your sexual urges superbly hypocritical.
No woman on earth wants to be a man.
Millions of (to-be?) transsexuals beg to differ.
Men should stay out of the abortion debate.
That's pretty inconsiderate. As a potential future partner of a pregnant woman, any man should be concerned with the abortion debate just as much as any woman.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's actually healthier to masturbate than not to
Umm, okay.

Originally Posted by Mr Minio
I also like modest and humble women
I like modest & humble men. Too bad they don’t exist.

Wasn’t referring to transsexuals.

As a potential future partner of a pregnant woman, any man should be concerned with the abortion debate just as much as any woman.
Meaning what? You would prevent this “potential ... pregnant woman” from having an abortion if she wanted one? Use a condom & avoid the debate.

For one, it reduces the probability of getting a prostate cancer for men. Besides, it's a way of letting off steam. :P If you keep your steam inside of you, it goes up to your brain, and that's how you get f*cked up ideas.

Good to know. Next time you try making a point, list things you wasn't referring to. (But do it before you get an answer that totally exposes your fallacy).
Meaning what? You would prevent this “potential ... pregnant woman” from having an abortion if she wanted one?
I was simply saying that abortion debate directly concerns men as well. If you are a man and your girlfriend was raped and is now pregnant, it directly concerns you. Not just her.
Use a condom & avoid the debate.
Use IUD or tubal ligation, and avoid the debate. Or live in celibacy. Problem solved!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Well, I've never met a neo-Nazi yet I still feel threatened by them.
well, they actually exist, so yeah, I feel threatened by them too. But there's a huge difference between women wanting equal rights and racist idiots wanting to destroy entire groups of people. It's not a good comparison.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

If you keep your steam inside of you, it goes up to your brain, and that's how you get f*cked up ideas.
Wow, who knew.

Next time you try making a point, list things you wasn't referring to.
So next time I talk about London, e.g., I should list the capitals that I’m not talking about?
(Bad English too. You weren’t, not you wasn’t.)

I was simply saying that abortion debate directly concerns men as well. If you are a man and your girlfriend was raped and is now pregnant, it directly concerns you. Not just her.
It concerns you only to the extent that you care for this hypothetical woman. But the decision to abort or not is hers alone.

So next time I talk about London, e.g., I should list the capitals that I’m not talking about?
No. Next time you're making a claim about all boroughs of New York, you shouldn't list Manhattan and Brooklyn as the counties you are not talking about, because since you made a claim about all of them, listing exceptions would be denying your previous point.
(Bad English too. You weren’t, not you wasn’t.)
Thanks, but what does it have to do with our discussion?
It concerns you only to the extent that you care for this hypothetical woman. But the decision to abort or not is hers alone.
Why are you taking this hostile attitude, and assuming I am pro-life? It is exactly because I care for her that this directly concerns me as a person. Because this decision has an impact on my future life. That's why I think many pro-life men would have changed their opinion had they had to deal with such situation.

I'm so tired I can hardly write. Time to go to sleep. I hope I didn't make you too angry. Bye!

No. Next time you're making a claim about all boroughs of New York, you shouldn't list Manhattan and Brooklyn as the counties you are not talking about, because since you made a claim about all of them, listing exceptions would be denying your previous point.
No clue what you’re talking about, but Brooklyn & Manhattan are not counties.

Thanks, but what does it have to do with our discussion?
LOL. You can talk about masturbation, but I can’t point out a small grammatical error?

Why are you taking this hostile attitude, and assuming I am pro-life?
Amazing how many men ask a woman why she’s being hostile when they feel threatened. Who said anything about pro-life?

I hope I didn't make you too angry.
LOL. Nice pivot.

No clue what you’re talking about, but Brooklyn & Manhattan are not counties.
See? You're doing it again. Once your argument has been exposed as totally wrong, you dabble in semantics trying to take everybody's eyes off the real problem. And I felt you did the same thing pointing out my grammatical error:
LOL. You can talk about masturbation, but I can’t point out a small grammatical error?
You're free to point out my mistakes. As a non-native speaker, this is how I learn. However, I got an impression you did it in an unsuccessful attempt to discredit your interlocutor, and your apparent anger and frustration only strengthened this impression. It's alright if you did it because of a genuine concern for my English learning, though.
Amazing how many men ask a woman why she’s being hostile when they feel threatened. Who said anything about pro-life?
I did not feel threatened by you per se, but I did feel misunderstood. And I felt that you angrily categorized me as one in the "other camp" only because it suited the situation, and the fact I am your "opponent" in this discussion. See, at first I simply stated I do not agree with you on whether "men should stay out of the abortion debate", but your answer was:
Meaning what? You would prevent this “potential ... pregnant woman” from having an abortion if she wanted one? Use a condom & avoid the debate.
In other words, you explicitly assumed that since I do not agree with you on whether "men should stay out of the abortion debate", it must be because I'd like to stop women from taking abortion, therefore I must be pro-life. Then, you used a total non sequitur: "use a condom". That's why your attitude seemed hostile.

Men should stay out of the abortion debate.
I am immediately suspicious of men who don't.
You mentioned evolution. Are you familiar with the instinct of preservation of the species?

At what age after birth should a man be allowed to have a say in a life he helped create? His dna is in the fetus, and on a biological level it is a human being.

You are right. It's not only about opening the door (what I realy like and appreciate gentlemen). It's also about equal salary at the same role, about the same way of getting promotion and so on.
I've red somewhere that even girls get different message from family and enviroment: don't wear short skirt, don't get back late at night, avoid to passing through the shops with alcohol in the evening, go to the other side of the street (limit your freedom, if you want to be safe).
I've heard a lot of such comments in my life. I admit there are this kind of thoughts in my mind, concerns, when I go back home alone at night and I would really prefer to feel safe.

I also red few days ago about police guide, about safety of women - don't wear short skirt, don't put make up... It's withdraw already.
You are absolutely right no women is safe. Let's talk about all the other cultures, religions communities, everywhere you go you see the same things happening to girls with a little difference. In the modern world like the USA, you still allowed to drink and go out and wear skirts etc, there are countries where women are not even allowed to study. Can you imagine this?

First let me point out that if you don't think modest and humble men exist then no, you don't like them.

What do you call women who want to be men? Some call them trans. And you just said they don't exist.

As a potential future partner of a pregnant woman, any man should be concerned with the abortion debate just as much as any woman.
Let's assume for argument's sake you were pregnant and looking forward to your child being born, assuming you weren't planning on getting an abortion. Then someone came along and stabbed you and the unborn baby died. How would you feel? Now what if that person was the mother and you were the father? Can't you at least understand a man can love his baby too even before it's finished developing in the womb. It's not like we wouldn't carry the life ourself if we could if you didn't want it. If you were raped and you couldn't afford to raise a child because you were too young or poor, I'd adopt it and provide for it if I could. I'd rather do that then see a child die.

Don't hate me just because you want to defend your beliefs Stirchly. I don't understand why you were so rude to me.

Jeez, don’t open a car door for a woman if you’re so bothered by it. We can open our own doors!
Ahh I don't have any problem in opening a car door for women, I am just asking that if women talk about equality then why men only do this for women? Literally, I am not bothered I am happy to make a girl special and feel her special this way, but I would say that in many ways men are superior to women, and then there in many ways women are superior to women, they are not equal, they are two different genders, both should be respected. And if anyone is superior to other than only with his/her kindness, this is my way of thinking.

I do agree with your points about men also caring for their children, Zotis. However, I object to:
If you were raped and you couldn't afford to raise a child because you were too young or poor, I'd adopt it and provide for it if I could. I'd rather do that then see a child die.
Yes, in an ideal world you would adopt all unwanted children and create a haven for them, give all of them an equal amount of love and make sure they'll be brought up with love and understanding. Even better, in an ideal world no rape, or unwanted child would be even possible. Everybody would live in harmony, tolerance and, well, love.

Now that we have allowed ourselves some dreaming, let's get real.

Even if you really were to adopt a child conceived by rape, or any other unwanted child, just how many of them could you adopt? One? Two at most? And this is after you've been given the benefit of a doubt, and believed that you will indeed adopt them. Most people against abortion use this adoption argument even though many of them do nothing to support these children. I never saw any news about any Polish anti-abortion politician adopting a child, even though many of them used this argument. when asked why they are against it.

I got an impression you did it in an unsuccessful attempt to discredit your interlocutor, and your apparent anger and frustration only strengthened this impression.
The only one who seems angry & frustrated is you.

I did not feel threatened by you per se, but I did feel misunderstood. That's why your attitude seemed hostile.
You seem very emotional. We’re simply having a discussion.

At what age after birth should a man be allowed to have a say in a life he helped create? His dna is in the fetus, and on a biological level it is a human being.
He can have a say if he wants, but it’s ultimately the woman’s decision as to whether she will or will not have the child.

To reiterate, I am not pro-abortion. I am pro-choice.

What do you call women who want to be men? Some call them trans. And you just said they don't exist.
I never said anything of the kind.

Originally Posted by Zotis
Don't hate me just because you want to defend your beliefs Stirchly. I don't understand why you were so rude to me.
I don’t hate anyone & I’ve never been rude to you.