Movie scores/soundtracks you own or just favorites.

Tools    

Hmmm so im not sure if there is already a thread of this, still fairly new to the site but i couldnt find one? Just curious as to what soundtracks people own or like a lot. Though i dont own it my favorite is Jonny Greenwood's score for There Will Be Blood. But I do own his score for Bodysong. And Clint Mansell's score for Requiem for a Dream. And The Dust Brothers' for Fight Club. Own any?

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I own the Back to the Future, Into the Wild and Levity soundtracks.

Welcome to the human race...
Pretty sure we have a few "favourite soundtrack" threads on here, but as for ones I own - off the top of my head, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Dazed and Confused, Trainspotting and Beavis and Butt-Head Do America.

I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
I've only got the Watchmen soundtrack, because I'm sooo into that particular movie

Besides, some soundtracks that I find amazing are: Vicky Cristina Barcelona, The Good The Bad & The Ugly, Pulp Fiction, Requiem for a Dream, Juno and Blade Runner

But I think essencially every soundtrack or score is lovable, if it takes you back to that one picture you like

~Loves a good classic movie~
I love the soundtrack for "Philadelphia" and listen to it a lot. Also, the soundtrack for "Braveheart" and "The Commitments".