College Fantasy Football....interested??

Tools    

College Football fans make NFL fans look like theyre sedated. Honestly the only sport in the world where fans go more bonkers would have to be european football (Soccer). I wouldnt be surprised if more people watched College Football than the NFL.

MoFos' got the NFL free and pay fantasy football leagues already, but if theres enough interest for a free College one then Ill put it together. Unlike running or playing in a Survivor game commishing a fantasy league takes little time/responsibility. I dont know anything about college football but did run an overflow league here (PPR Jungle) until the pay league came about. If theres alot of interest for this and a true College fan wants to run it than Ill happily defer it to them.

Just throwing it out there - what say you?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	COLLEGE-FOOTBALL-NEWS-FEATURE-PHOTO.jpg
Views:	3128
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	46567  

I'm interested, and playing in something like this gives more incentive to follow more games around the country rather than just the teams in a more localized region.

I'm interested, and playing in something like this gives more incentive to follow more games around the country rather than just the teams in a more localized region.
Cool. Missed you in Fantasy Baseball this year. You have a school you root for?

Let the night air cool you off
Oh sheesh. I love college football.... I've always wanted to play fantasy college football... but I also wanted to not play fantasy football this season....ughhhhhhhghhghghghghhgsadkdashasd;sd

If this gains traction, keep me in mind. I might break down and play.

Oh sheesh. I love college football.... I've always wanted to play fantasy college football... but I also wanted to not play fantasy football this season....ughhhhhhhghhghghghghhgsadkdashasd;sd

If this gains traction, keep me in mind. I might break down and play.
Yahoo says you only need 4 teams to start a league, but Id want 12-14. I could see at least 8 teams but only if the owners were as enthusiastic as the guy in your video. Whats your school JJ?

Let the night air cool you off
Yahoo says you only need 4 teams to start a league, but Id want 12-14. I could see at least 8 teams but only if the owners were as enthusiastic as the guy in your video. Whats your school JJ?

Cool. Missed you in Fantasy Baseball this year. You have a school you root for?
@jiraffejustin has it right, that clearly sober toofless gentleman mutilated the lyrics but can't really hold it against him with that intensity!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
How does CFB fantasy differ from NFL fantasy? If you have over 120 teams, maybe one plays a DII team, etc...

It seems like the variance is so crazy that fantasy would be a lot to digest. How does it work?

How does CFB fantasy differ from NFL fantasy? If you have over 120 teams, maybe one plays a DII team, etc...

It seems like the variance is so crazy that fantasy would be a lot to digest. How does it work?
@doubledenim Same as NFL Fantasy Football. Get a bunch of people and have a draft. Every player in the major colleges (sorry University of Tampa ) is available and all participants will end up with a team of players from all sorts of different schools.

After every game each player is given an amount of points earned from how well/poorly they performed, and add them all up and thats your score for the week. Compare your score against your opponents team score for that week and that determines the winner.

You can trade players with other participants, and pick up a player from waivers avilable to everyone. All the college players are unique and can only be on one team at a time. Thats it.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Sorry @TONGO. I just sold my J's. Ineligible I am.

Sorry @TONGO. I just sold my J's. Ineligible I am.
No problem. Doesnt look like theres gonna be enough interest to get this idea off the ground. Dont know unless you ask though.