Is it a MAN or a WOMAN?

Tools    

geez no forensic way of analising that one, i would say male but your nature SC, tells me to say female so im just going to say that it was female, but by god if it is i dont want to meet them down the street

That one is real tough. Is it just a man thrown in there to confuse things, or is it a male impersonator? I'll take a stab and say it's a woman.

If that's a woman, that's one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. I'll go with the obvious and say it's a man.

I'll say woman, man, but these are damn hard!

By the way, a little bit of an adam's apple showing doesn't necessarily mean anything. Women have them, they are just not usually as prominent on women as they are on men.

yeah i know firegod, but i thought this he/she's adams apple was just big enough to qualify but dont quote me, even im aloud to make mistakes (i hope)

Morbida
Originally posted by Jason
Is it a MAN or a WOMAN?
Dont even look real -- I would say she is made out of plastic!

Opps I was two late I did not read the post right above me

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
omg! this thread is so sick!

Very entertaining though

I'm not cool with trans.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
reading this thread, i cracked up when the mannequin showed up and y'all thought it was real. heheheh.

this thread is entertaining at the least, and i love that chris will play ANY GAME on his boards!

Little girl, I think. Nice eyebrows.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You know what's sad, is that this thread already has over 50 posts...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg