Movies, Piracy, and Bill Gates.

Tools    

Get off my island
DVD's cost far too much.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I also have Kazaa Lite which is just Kazaa 2.0 (updated from previous version) and I download mostly music. If I download any type of video, it's usually an episode of a TV show now and then. I even saw Signs 2 weeks before it came out. .

I have had Kazaa for 3 years + and no problem .

I See You When You're Sleeping
I thought it would be a good idea to bring this thread back to life.
Has anyone got any information on how the plans to stop file sharing piracy have moved on?

I use kazaa lite, ad-ware, a firewall and an anti virus program. Can they get past all of this ???

I use kazaa lite, ad-ware, a firewall and an anti virus program. Can they get past all of this ???
If they wanted to, i believe they could! they arent getting rid of Kazaa, not yet, besides they just brought out a new Kazaa in which i believe you pay a dollar a file or some jargen like that!

Does anyone use a plugin called Bit Torrent? You can get the latest tv episodes etc using it. It's much faster than kazaa. For info go to

http://www.turok.info

no, it doesn't depend on just your connection speed, i never said that sonny.

Well sonny , I meant it's faster because kazaa tends to slow down after time as sharers log off etc, torrent provides an immediate connection to people sharing that one file you want and therefore a greater and more reliable (yes, faster) chance of getting it.

Tonight I'll read you a story sonny.

yeah because at off-peak time it only has about a 100 million users logged on and stop calling me Sonny, my post count is sooo much older and better than yours. Im the man and you are the boy here, son

oooh more posts. I thinks m'boy is compinasating for something.

I've upset you and I'm sorry. I will never utter those words again.

oh your so funny, what a witty and creative idea, put it as your signature and you can have hours of fun pi$$ing me off with something I find disrespectful and annoying of you big strong intelligently hilarious....moron

You called me a moron????

Well now. Someone here has lowered the tone.

How many times can i say the same thing in different ways? The fact you cant get the message even with a plain out stop the m'boy, you still continued, sorry minion but when you cant get the hint after a few days of being told to stop, that makes you a moron in my books...at least for the next five mins

Well ok, I except your apology. At least now you know that you were in the wrong.