Spider-Man

Tools    

I predict Spiderman will make $120 million and there will be a Spiderman2 and it will make $119 million.

I fixed the thread title; mehopes you do not mind. $120 million? In North America? Goodness, it'll be making more than that. Wanna make a wager? I could use some extra cash. And yeah, unless, by some disgusting fluke, the film utterly bombs, there will most definitely be a sequel.

B&W
$150m to $170m (in the US)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I honestly don't care how much the movie makes, I just hope it's good. Some of the best movies ever didn't make a dime, but a lot of crapfests made millions. AI didn't really make a lot of cash, but Armageddon made mad money. this is the Ultimate example of what I'm talking about. but yes, if it does turn out great, I would definitely see Spiderman 2...or 3 for that matter. Spider man does whatever a spider can, as we all know....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

B&W
I honestly don't care how much the movie makes,
Then why are you posting in the Business/Box Office Discussion area?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Stating his opinion probably B&W.

There will most definitley be a sequel, in fact Raimi was talking with Sony in the event there was a sequel if he would stay on or not. Maquire(sp?) and Dunst are signed on for at least two more.

It'll make a sh*tload. See, now I don't have to worry about being wrong.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I was reading in a film mag that sony were so impressed with the first cut (THE FIRST CUT!) that they decided there and then that they wanted a sequel...

...as if i wasn't hyped enough!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I COMPLETELY AGREE!

to think we're making statement's like this and we haven't even seen it!

I didn't like Superman much.

WARNING: "Superman" spoilers below
Is the first one the one where he spins the world around by going so fast? If so, um, it's got to be one of the dumbest cop-out endings I've ever seen.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It wasn't stupid. He was a SUPERman. So he had the ability to get the world going backwards. I still have trouble understanding how it all worked, but hey, twas a good movie.

WARNING: "Superman" spoilers below
Man, that's so dumb...dumb beyond words. He can make time go backwards? By flying around the Earth? You've got to be kidding me. I'm sorry, that was a cop-out if I ever saw one. I mean, geez, apparently everyone can die but him and he can still save them all. Superman shouldn't be TOO super. Otherwise you might as well just have God fighting Lex Luthor...and that's not exciting.

Spider-Man will be a definite box-office hit. And, without a doubt, the film will be closely followed by a sequel, no matter how wonderful or disappointing the first will be. Either way, I'm seeing it.

Whether Superman could have made the world spin in the other direction or not is not what is so silly about that part of the movie. It is absolutely RETARDED to think that we can go back in time by reversing Earth's rotation. Also stupid is the idea that he can fly around Earth about 3 times a second but couldn't stop both missiles fast enough. LAME. I loved the rest of the movie though.

I love the spinning of the world superman does in part one.

I didn't know people dislike that scene so much.

hhhhmmmmm........(preceeds to scratch head)....... intresting