Top summer grossing movie?

Tools    

NON-Spiderman and Star Wars

this is from june till mid august, what do you guys think will make the most money? Me i think it will be Minority Report.
SOme other summer blockbusters: Signs, xXx, Austin Powers, MIB 2......
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I see Signs as a BIG sleeper...but I'll be a little surprised if Men in Black 2 isn't near the top of the heap. If reviews of Minority Report are highly positive, methinks it'll just keep going, and going, and going...but then again, we may have another A.I. on our hands. It does have the same feel to it, from what I've seen so far.

well as i have only seen the trailers for minority report and MIB2 i think it will be MIB2 only because it has a lot of humour and i feel family films to make more money these days than action, not that Minority Report doesnt have a good chance at grossing the top. As for Signs havent ever heard of it.

NOTE: MIB2 hasnt been released here yet and Minority Report JUST has

Lilo & stich actually comes out this weekend, it wouldnt be that suprising if it beats Minority Report this weekend

Do you think either will do better than Scooby-Doo? I was totally in shock at what Scooby did considering all of the bad reviews it got.

I'm only mildly shocked. Little kids don't read reviews, after all.

I do think Minority Report has a decent chance of uprooting Scooby Doo...which'll probably see a steep dropoff from its opening weekend total.