Movie Tab

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Ocean's Eleven

I deserve a round of applause. I did not make one rude comment about Julia the whole length of the movie. Not one. Afterwards though...

The Star Wars Trilogy and Episode I...back to back. (psst...don't tell my family I was actually sleeping during most of it and made relevant comments while I slept. i.e." I love this part" or," Chewy rules!")

Despite the tacked on ending (should have ended at the fountain, in my opinion) and how terrible and horse-like Julia looked throughout the film (and she did look like a horse, c'mon), what did you think of Ocean's 11 Sades?

Unfaithful - it's pretty good. very surprised I was.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Despite the tacked on ending (should have ended at the fountain, in my opinion) and how terrible and horse-like Julia looked throughout the film (and she did look like a horse, c'mon), what did you think of Ocean's 11 Sades?
I totally agree. I honestly think that "tacked on" ending was just because the test audiance must have whined about wanting to know what happened to them; something to the tune of," Did George and Julia get back together? Whaaaa. We want closure!"
Besides that, and besides the improbability of everything...I liked it. I was completely entertained. I loved Pit's charactor...and it was nice to see Casey Affleck again; I really believe that kid has more to do with acting than his older, more-famous-because-he's-better-looking-brother.
So with that...I had fun with it. If I were to grade it, I'd give it a B. Give or take a minus because of Horse-Woman's presence.

Cripes, I need to see Ocean's 11.

Last night I watched the first Sailor Moon movie, The Promise of the Rose, (again) with my daughter and her friend Eliza. I love the ending--the last song is great. It's cheezy as sh*t but I love it anyway.

Mary Lo

The Gweat and Tewwible
The Cider House Rules
Well, only some of it because the DVD was scratched. I still can't figure out if the title means that the Cider House has rules or if the Cider House rules! I guess I didn't see enough of it

Kiss Me Kate
"Come, sit on me!"

Spider-man
For the third and not final time!
"A guy with eight hands? Sounds hot"

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (second time)

Frigin great movie, and my favorite of 2001.

The Gweat and Tewwible
Wonder Boys It was great, great, great. I Tobey Maguire!!! la-de-da-de-da. Okay, I'll shut up now, promise

Kiss Me Kate
I saw that the other night on AMC--that's a fun movie!

Saw Forrest Gump tonight for the first time in years. I forgot how great that movie is...

"I'll bet that never happened in home ec."

The Gweat and Tewwible
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious

I saw that the other night on AMC--that's a fun movie!

Saw Forrest Gump tonight for the first time in years. I forgot how great that movie is...

"I'll bet that never happened in home ec."
I saw it at my friends house, she taped it but forgot the first song. Howard Keel was such a babe

Forrest Gump, omg! I used to quote that all the time with my friends at school. I think I used to have the whole movie memorized. In fact, just today, my friend was telling me that she just noticed that Haley Joel Osment played little Forrest. What a dummy I guess, I got kind of off topic

I didn't notice that Forrest's son was Haley Joel Osment until about three months ago when I watched it again. It blew me away. I had no idea.

I remembered that, and everything I saw him in, from the Sixth Sense on up, I kept thinking, "He's little Forrest." Seriously.

It's kind of like remembering that DiCrap-rio was on Growing Pains, and seeing him in Titanic and thinking, "Hey, it's Luke!"

Wonder Boys It was great, great, great. I Tobey Maguire!!!
Totally, Oz. I loved that movie so, so much. I'm a graduate student in creative writing, too, so it hit pretty close to home. Such a great flick--and Tobey, too. I like him scrawny, I like him ripply.

I saw Spiderman today.

Whad'you know?
Artificial Intelligence

Too bad everyone misinterpreted the ending.

Gigolo Joe has got to be the coolest character since Lost Highway's Myster man.

Oh, and is the name a little offensive? Should I have it changed?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I saw Spiderman today.

And!?

Oh, and is the name a little offensive? Should I have it changed?

I think you're alright

The Others - WOW

and since these were deleted AGAIN, I'll post them AGAIN
Spider-Man
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Faculty
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Spiderman was okay...I was disappointed, but I expected to be, because everyone talked it up so much. I would have loved the movie if there weren't any action sequences, I think. I think the first 20 minutes of the movie were sort of effortless - so graceful, and I thought it could really take off and fly. But unfortunately, everything after that felt like thin soup - boring, corny, contrived, and silly - like every other action movie around. It showed off its cool visual effects instead of actually examining the character. Norman Osborne's capitalism-gone-amok schtick was very funny, though, even if it was impossible to take seriously. I liked the wrestler's name - Bone Saw? I thought Tobey Maguire was the best. But overall, the movie didn't do much for me.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Steve
Spiderman was okay...I was disappointed, but I expected to be, because everyone talked it up so much.
Sucks for you, man. I'm glad I'm not so swayed.