Hockey Talk: NHL Thread and stuff

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Goal of the year.

Coyotes haven't won a game since before the All-Star break...they had so much promise the first third of the year or so.

VGK is looking like a new team after this trade deadline...not sure if that will end up being a good or bad thing

Will The Coyotes just move and end this nonsense.
Finally it ends.

Playoffs are set! I think a couple upsets may happen first glance...TB over Florida, Nashville over Vancouver. Obviously cheering for VGK over Dallas (which I think could easily happen)

Not too many surprises on Day 1...though the absence of Nylander on Toronto is intriguing...

Loner, may the best team win. And by 'best team' I mean the Oilers and by 'win' I mean they sweep the Kings and eliminate them for the third year in a row.

It's tough being a fan of a western conference team living in Toronto. 10 pm starts - I can't do it these days. I think I'm going to be watching in the mornings.

Also, enough, USA. This is getting to be a bit much. Canada needs a cup. I don't care what Canadian team wins. It's been over thirty years. We need this.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Loner, may the best team win. And by 'best team' I mean the Oilers and by 'win' I mean they sweep the Kings and eliminate them for the third year in a row.
If the Kings lose to The Oilers again, Rob Blake should be fired. Bad contracts, poor talent evaluation.

It's tough being a fan of a western conference team living in Toronto. 10 pm starts - I can't do it these days. I think I'm going to be watching in the mornings.
I lived in Maine in '88, really sucked.

Also, enough, USA. This is getting to be a bit much. Canada needs a cup. I don't care what Canadian team wins. It's been over thirty years. We need this.
Agree.

Maybe Hellebuyck is no longer a good playoff goalie...and unfortunate to see Demko out again

VGK going for game 2 tonight! Viva Mark Stone haha

Great news in the Pacific Northwest!

KING 5 partner with Seattle Kraken to broadcast more than 70 games starting in 2024