Taken 2

Tools    

REALLY looking forward to this sequel also!

Should be great i hope that it compares to the first !

It's always darkest just before the dawn.
I've heard that it's better.
I really hope it is. It really doesn't matter that it's better, actually. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that it's as exciting as the first one. Honestly, it was the first movie starred by Liam Neeson that I've seen, and it made me love him. Needless to say, I'm totally looking forward to this sequel.

When I clicked the title, I was thinking this was about the excellent mini series by the same name.

I really loved the first movie because it was such a surprise. I never would have thought Liam Neeson could be that much of a bad ass! I think the second one could be awesome as long as they don't just try and copy the first.

Has anyone watched Taken2? Please tell the review. Is it better than the previous one?

I don't know, the movie has been playing in theaters but I'm waiting for it to get to DVd. I can't remember the last time I was in a movie theater ( probably before they had dvd players ).

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
I went and saw it a few weeks ago, and I was pretty disappointed by it. I really liked the first one, but lightning doesn't strike twice in this case.

I'm currently working on a video review for Taken 2, so hopefully it is done in the next week.

youtube.com/doggonereview