Marilyn Manson

Tools    

By all means ban away-too bad he wasn't at least amusing...
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
So...what's your point?

I'm not as big a fan as his persona as I am with his hate filled violent music. Well, at least I was. I haven't really listened to much of his stuff since about a year after my divorce. See the correlation?
I've got no problem with that. Just with the silly idea that he's some kind of social revolutionary because he knows his way around Revlon.com.

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
He was amusing.... And by amusing I mean stupid.
OH NO! AN INSULT! what the hell do you want from me?

Originally Posted by Yoda
I've got no problem with that. Just with the silly idea that he's some kind of social revolutionary because he knows his way around Revlon.com.
Heh. I'm not part of his following, but I do think his music sounds friggin' excellent. I think you know me well enough so as not to think I'm any kind of follower or worshiper of anything or anyone...with the exception of maybe the Olsen Twins. *drool* However, he does make some interesting commentary on Hollywood lifestyle's and has shown me over and over again that he's one bright bitch.

Anyway, FallsAngel:

Dude, chill. Yoda not liking Manson or what he signifies was never a personal attack on you. Just believe and love what you want and accept that others will too. Manson spreads enough hate around, he doesn't need your help.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

what does MM have to do with Movies??? i dont agree on banning but if you want to worship MM go to his website or a forum that worships him. No harm Done!

He sucks

Originally Posted by Zzat
what does MM have to do with Movies??? i dont agree on banning but if you want to worship MM go to his website or a forum that worships him. No harm Done!
It was posted in the music and television forum on this movie site.

Originally Posted by FallsAngel
A quote- "I am something you will never be."- Marilyn Manson from his GOLDEN AGE OF GROTESQUE album.
In this case...he is 100% correct. You will never be intelligent enough to understand the true meaning of art. You will never be successful. You will most likely never amount to anything more than a dumbass sitting behind a computer screen tearing down the ideas of others simply because you do not like them. YOU YODA are the reason the world is so ****ing stupid. You are ignorant and way too conservative to think outside the box which is your case is probably not all that active in the first place. This is not a debate about music as much as it is about the fact that you cannot swallow the truths people such as myself and Mr. Warner speak. You are the type of person to accept all of the propaganda given to you by right wing media because it is safe to believe.
Jesus H. Macy! Think what you want but it's absolutely ridiculous to insult Yoda's intelligence, Yoda's allowed to think what he wants, just like you are. But neither of you should start insulting each other about. I'd say that is pretty indicative of your intelligence. Prove me wrong and stop acting like a two year old.

OOOOOO didnt know that

I'm not old, you're just 12.
wow. 38 posts in and a newbie gets banned....is this a record? What the heck happened here?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/