Ray

→ in
Tools    

i just wanted to mention how truly wonderful this movie was...an absolute must see...it's 2 hours and 30 minutes, but never once did it lag or seem too long....excellent acting all around, especially jamie foxx as ray charles...

I have not seen it, but when I do I can't wait to see Jamie Foxx in his performance.

My life isn't written very well.
I got a chance to see Ray Charles perform once. It was at a WB (the network) promo junket--they introduce new shows in the form of a giant party! It was a shame to see Ray sort of, rented out as entertainment, but still, when he sang everyone was listening and watching.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am a huge Ray CHarles Fan, I am really anxiouse to see this.. I was going to go yesterday, but my g/f took me to Shaun of the Dead instead :-P

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by gummo
I heard this movie was in the process of being made before Ray died, is this true?
Yeah that's true I saw a documentary about the main actor (Jamie Fox) who talked to ray charles. I know they talked about the movie because Ray made a joke about Jamie having strong fingers, which was good for piano playing. Can't remember much else about the doco but yes it was being made before Ray died.