What movie was this

Tools    

I remember watching a movie when the history is a boy meets a girl in the subway he fall in love with her, but they lose contact after the subway talk. He search her the whole movie. Its a pretty ****** movie, but im curious to see it again. I think that they both liked baseball

thanks

I want to reiterate this thread, I remember watching this movie when I was in high school during an afternoon and the image stucks in my head.

A guy meets a girl in the subway, they talk (about baseball if I remember correctly) and he forget to ask her her phone number. Then the movie revolves around him searching for her (going on the radio, etc.)

I remember baseball being a theme, also that the main character had a friend who tells him to let it go (not sure, but I think) and that the girl was very good looking.

It's a very bad cheesy movie that I would never Watch anymore, but for a reason I ignore my subconscious remembers that film so I'd like to know what it is

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've never heard of this movie, but I found this through a Google search:

On the Line (2001)

"A shy advertising employee meets his dream girl on the El train, but doesn't remember to get her phone number, resulting in an all-out search for the mystery girl."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Line_(2001_film)

"As he takes the train home from work, Kevin meets Abbey (Emmanuelle Chriqui), with whom he finds he has much in common, such as their mutual interest in the Chicago Cubs and Al Green."

"Kevin tries to find Abbey by making posters imploring Abbey to contact him, and placing them all over town."

Master of My Domain
I've never got the hang of searching on Google. All I get is really weird sites that probably plant 100 viruses every 5 seconds, especially when trying to be a helpful member.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's exactly it thanks, what did you type on Google haha?

I think I typed in "movie girl meets boy subway baseball". I find that Google sometimes works better with keywords rather than complete sentences.