I'm opening this thread to learn about this website

Tools    

Please teach me everything you do here

Like, how do you post a review?

How do you create a quiz?

I really hope someone can help me

And don't hate on me, we've all been new once, I don't understand this website, it feels as if it's not very new-people-friendly

Or maybe I'm just dumb

Yeah, I'm probably just dumb...

And why can't I delete my own posts? And is this saved somewhere?

Well, I already answered your first question (how to post a review) via PM.

Quizzes are privately curated, so you can't make one on your own--we need to talk about what you want to write and all that. This is by design, actually, since we're very picky about those.

That said, I've moved this to the Movie Forums Site Stuff forum, which is a better place for, well, site stuff. And in the future it'd probably be better to combine the questions into one post. And give us a few minutes to answer. Lots of very helpful people here, so you'll definitely get a reply before long.

Welcome.

And why can't I delete my own posts?
You can, actually--it's under More Options -> Edit. Like most sites, not everything is visible right away. You have to go looking at least a little.

And is this saved somewhere?
Is what saved somewhere; deleted posts? If so, yes. We don't allow people to completely wipe out their posts; mods can still see them if necessary, for a variety of reasons.

Please teach me everything you do here
First, make a thread.

Then, make another thread.

Then make another one. And another one. And another one. And another. One more. Keep going. Keep going. Keep making them. Yes. That's it. Go, go, go! Don't stop. Do NOT stop. Make more... and more... and more... and more......

Don't worry so much about posting right away; just explore the site and read different threads. You'll figure it out a little at a time. The site isn't going anywhere.

thanks guys but im still learning

No problem, learning is fine. One thing I would suggest is to combine multiple thoughts into one post, rather than post each sentence or thought separately, unless they're really long or totally unrelated. I took the liberty of merging your posts together in the Playtime thread, for example.

thanks guys but im still learning
In the future please don't create 8 posts in a row, edit your previous post if you need to add more content.