What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

'Right Thurr' by Chingy

next come 'Lady' by Obie and Eminem

I'm not old, you're just 12.
"OO-WEE-OOO I look just like Buddy Holly,
Oh Oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore,
I don't care what they say about us anyway,
I don't care 'bout that.
I don't care 'bout that!"

My new favorite song!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I am having a nervous breakdance
Bang, bang a knock on the door
Another big bang and you're down on the floor
Oh no! What do we do?
Don't look now but I lost my shoe
I can't run and I can't kick
What's a matter babe are you feeling sick?
what's a matter, what's a matter, what's a matter you?
What's a matter babe, are you feeling blue? oh-oh!
And that's for all time
And that's for all time

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
"OO-WEE-OOO I look just like Buddy Holly,
Oh Oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore,
I don't care what they say about us anyway,
I don't care 'bout that.
I don't care 'bout that!"

My new favorite song!
"New" favorite? That song has been a classic since it was released.

Listening to Billy Talent - Try Honesty

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
"New" favorite? That song has been a classic since it was released.
Yes, but it didn't mean anything to me untill yesterday. Now it's my NEW favorite song because it reminds me of something that makes me happy!

Currently:

Still Weezer, the Blue album! I it!

Yes, but it didn't mean anything to me untill yesterday. Now it's my NEW favorite song because it reminds me of something that makes me happy!

Currently:

Still Weezer, the Blue album! I it!
Yes, it's an all time favourite. Me and a friend was dj:ing the other night and we played In the Garage.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Just put Joy Division - Closer on, I love this album, 'Decades' is one of my favourite songs.

New Found Glory - From The Screen to Your Stereo. Punk covers of lame 80's and 90's movie themes. They even make "My Heart Will Go On" sound cool! Much nifty-ness inserted therein.

New Found Glory - From The Screen to Your Stereo. Punk covers of lame 80's and 90's movie themes. They even make "My Heart Will Go On" sound cool! Much nifty-ness inserted therein.
That is a great nostalgic cd.

Avenged Sevenfold - Desperate Through Reverance

A little embarrassed to admit:

Good Charlotte - The Young and The Hopeless....It's actually really good. (There goes any "punk" credibility I may have had left...but F*** that, good songs are good songs!)

"These critics and these trust fund kids,
Try to tell me what punk is,
But when I see them on the street,
They got nothing to say!"

Mad Caddies - Villains

Speaking of Good Charlotte, I would like them better if they weren't so hostile towards others about being "punk" because what the hell does it really matter anyways

Get off my island
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Oh man, The Darkness.. Is this band the coolest and funniest british band in a really long while or what? We just got the cd in the house and it rocks!!

And Good Charlotte is as interesting to me as Backstreet Boys - only with a little more tatoos, piercings and some Slipknot t-shirts. Sorry, Monkeypunch....

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Oh man, The Darkness.. Is this band the coolest and funniest british band in a really long while or what? We just got the cd in the house and it rocks!!
Yeah. I love these guys and those music video's. Oh Boy, talk about strange. Its like a musical B-movie. How their lead singer can get those high notes I don't know. I'll actually be getting some money to spend on myself for once and I'm going to buy the album straight away.

Currently listening to Gomez: Whippin' Piccadilly on my 'The Alternative Album'. Got the likes of Supergrass, The Verve, The Vines and Placebo on it.

The Flaming Lips - Fight Test. This is a good cd when you're in a tortured mood, and right now I've got a lot on my mind and nobody to talk to, so....

"Knives out,
Catch the mouse,
Slow Down,
Shove it in and out....."

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Squirrel Nut Zippers do tunes from 1916-1929, Billie Holiday type stuff...ulta cool.
Squirrel Nut Zippers are awesome! Is that an actual cd they put out, or is it just something you found on the internet?

As you might have guessed, The Ownerz with Gang Starr. I am kind of becoming obsessed here.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by MonkeyPinch
"Knives out,
Catch the mouse,
Slow Down,
Shove it in and out....."
Did you know that's a radiohead cover ?

Put me in your pocket...
Geezzz...I'm out of date. I haven't heard of half of the groups you all are listening too. I need to get out more.

Billy Joel~ River of Dreams

Songs in particular that I'm replaying...

All About Soul, Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel), River of Dreams, Two Thousand Years