Legend of Zelda movie

Tools    

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
Hello everyone. I just want to say that i only signed up recently and that i have read through the WHOLE forum about this Zelda movie, in my opinion, i think it would be GREAT to have a zelda movie, i think it should be in two or three parts like LOTR ( Shame they did not do that with Harry Potter 3, i was a bit disapointed with that movie ). The reason it should be in two or three parts because Link has to goto the dungeons and do quests and all those other things like that. It should be that in the first part, he has a choice when he finds out that the world is falling to bits wether he would save the world or not do anyting. If he made the choice to save the world, he would have to awaken the sages and get to the TRIFORCE before Ganon.

( going to be a long opinion )

When he does awake them, it will be a little too late because Ganon had already have gotten hold of the TRIFORCE of STRENGTH he will be able to take the MASTER sword, then the scene changes to something like.. Everyone is praising him while he holds the sword in the air with a flashing TRIFORCE Piece on his hand.... THE END then thats where they start the second part where he either defeats ganon or maybe, he helps hyrule FIGHT ganons army of mixed monsters including the Bokogoblin and the Shadow Knights ( both from Wind Waker ), if he defeats ganon in the second part, it would be a negative DRAMATIC IRONY... i mean, when people think he is going to do WHAT they think Link will do, but then something extraordinary happens.

... Something like that ^ ( and with the ocarina of course )

I hope you like it.. i now am going to tell you the opinions for my characters.

Link - Maybe Jack Ryder or David Gallaghar
Zelda - Kiera Knightley ( BEA-Utiful ) or Julia Stiles (10 things hate about you )
Ganon AKA Ganondorf - Ron Perlman [Hellboy] ( look at this picture on here and compare it with Ganondorf by removing its horns and changing its skin color http://romanticmovies.about.com/libr...ellboycast.htm )
Impa - How about Prescilla Presley , cut her hair and make it white lol ( or does she still act?) you could also have Jamie Lee Curtis as well.
Saria - Larisa Oleynik ( my choice from 10 things i hate about you )
King of Hyrule - Robby Coltrane ( with lots of grey beard )
Nabooru - Charlotte Lewis
Master Sword - The Sword from Arthurs Quest, the Excalibur! ) lol

The Sages and Monsters - Computer made Computer Graphics

I hope you like all my information.
Thanks hope you can answer back ... please note, i dont come online often so maybe you can send me email [email protected]

I've never played 'Legend of Zelda' but my brothers are obssesed with it. I swear that theme song haunts my dreams...actually it's pretty catchy.

Ever been to www.legendaryfrog.com and seen 'The Return of Ganandorf'? It's pretty funny, alot of the stuff on there is.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Sam
Thanks Zieken, im Glad you like it... If they EVER make a film on Zelda, it will be worth watching. If THAT ever happens, i will watch it FIRST cos i loved the game as i PLAYED all of them.

Sam
lol alltheglitters, i like that website.. i wonder how ganon change in that movie.. Well.... it is all a mysterie to us i s'pose.

Originally Posted by Sam
Hello everyone. I just want to say that i only signed up recently and that i have read through the WHOLE forum about this Zelda movie, in my opinion, i think it would be GREAT to have a zelda movie, i think it should be in two or three parts like LOTR ( Shame they did not do that with Harry Potter 3, i was a bit disapointed with that movie ). The reason it should be in two or three parts because Link has to goto the dungeons and do quests and all those other things like that. It should be that in the first part, he has a choice when he finds out that the world is falling to bits wether he would save the world or not do anyting. If he made the choice to save the world, he would have to awaken the sages and get to the TRIFORCE before Ganon.

( going to be a long opinion )

When he does awake them, it will be a little too late because Ganon had already have gotten hold of the TRIFORCE of STRENGTH he will be able to take the MASTER sword, then the scene changes to something like.. Everyone is praising him while he holds the sword in the air with a flashing TRIFORCE Piece on his hand.... THE END then thats where they start the second part where he either defeats ganon or maybe, he helps hyrule FIGHT ganons army of mixed monsters including the Bokogoblin and the Shadow Knights ( both from Wind Waker ), if he defeats ganon in the second part, it would be a negative DRAMATIC IRONY... i mean, when people think he is going to do WHAT they think Link will do, but then something extraordinary happens.

... Something like that ^ ( and with the ocarina of course )

I hope you like it.. i now am going to tell you the opinions for my characters.

Link - Maybe Jack Ryder or David Gallaghar
Zelda - Kiera Knightley ( BEA-Utiful ) or Julia Stiles (10 things hate about you )
Ganon AKA Ganondorf - Ron Perlman [Hellboy] ( look at this picture on here and compare it with Ganondorf by removing its horns and changing its skin color http://romanticmovies.about.com/libr...ellboycast.htm )
Impa - How about Prescilla Presley , cut her hair and make it white lol ( or does she still act?) you could also have Jamie Lee Curtis as well.
Saria - Larisa Oleynik ( my choice from 10 things i hate about you )
King of Hyrule - Robby Coltrane ( with lots of grey beard )
Nabooru - Charlotte Lewis
Master Sword - The Sword from Arthurs Quest, the Excalibur! ) lol

The Sages and Monsters - Computer made Computer Graphics

I hope you like all my information.
Thanks hope you can answer back ... please note, i dont come online often so maybe you can send me email [email protected]

Yeah, I have no idea about any of the other characters, but I KNOW that Elisha Cuthbert (Girl Next Door, 24, Old School) should be Zelda.... I don't like the idea of Keira Knightly as Zelda. elisha looks more like Zelda than Keira.

Also, I dont think they should have British accents (maybe more like the different accents of LOTR). Its easy to picture them like that, with all the castles and dungeons and knights and stuff, but still...they're HYRULEAN

That's really all i have to say, only whoever plays Ganondorf should have dark toned skin, because...you know...he isnt very white.

Sam
lol, ganondorf is not white, he is green but if you click on the link next to Ron Perlman, you can compare him with ganondorf by removing his horns and changing his skin color green and add a bit of orange hair.. try it or have you?

Originally Posted by Sam
lol, ganondorf is not white, he is green but if you click on the link next to Ron Perlman, you can compare him with ganondorf by removing his horns and changing his skin color green and add a bit of orange hair.. try it or have you?
\

speakin of which, hellboy comes out tomorrow! Yay!

Sam
it does come out tomorrow but i have seen it
It quite a good film

First off, you guys must be nuts!?! When making this movie, how be we not make a LOTR clone, mmkay?
ad choic
Link: Heath Ledger, I think he looks the part and can obviously play a Brit

Zelda: Keira Knightly is not a bad choice but I do think that there are unknown actresses that could do it.

Ganondorf: Antonio Banderas, Ganondorf is like a Spainard so he was my first choice.

Ok enough with that, now the Mario Brothers movie was awful, it was nothing like the game, same with Resident Evil. When I go see a movie about something I know, I want it to be close to something I recognize.

And last of all, If/when they make this movie it WILL NOT take place in Egypt, it never has before and they shouldn't start with a movie. It will be in Hyrule land of castles and whatnot and as far as I can tell that is practically England so NO pyramids and crap like that.

The movie has potential.

Well, I dont think they should be british...maybe only slight accents, but not really. And egypt doesn't exist in the Zelda games anyways...It takes place in Hyrule, which is some sort of other reality (like in any other fantasy adventure game).

Ganondorf isnt green! He has a brownish skin. The picture you have of him just LOOKS green...maybe he's a little breen (brown-green) but in the games, he has a dark skin tone. Not Antonio Banderas, but he's a better choice than some of the other ideas ive seen so far.

and i still say no to Keira Knightly as Zelda. Elisha Cuthbert is more...unknown, then Keira Knighlty, and plus, she looks a lot like Zelda. Just give her pointy ears, and grow her hair a little longer, and is a perfect match.

Don't always take me seriously...
I love the Zelda series and I think a Zelda movie would be great!

You are not your job.

Please, call me Jacks

Sam
Hey bag o' crap, look at this LINK http://romanticmovies.about.com/lib...hellboycast.htm
compare this guy Ron Perlman with ganondork by change his skin colour to Brownee - Green and changing his hair to orange.

i think it would be cool if instead of the legend of zelda movie live action. i think it would be a preety good anime film.

Sam
nah.. seen the anime programs before i have.

i think peter jackson would be a perfect derector. he would take it verry seriously and im sure hes i nerd like the rest of us and has played all the games. iv sent him an e-mail to see if he wouldbe interested in trying to put this together.
also orlando bloom is no link.you hav to remember link is only sopposed to be 16 so he would probubly be played by someone new.
so there ya hav it. ill let you all kno what the jackster says.

crowchild85 is a genus. thats how i invisiond the movie too. except for the part of the no hat. if you hav eny ideas let me kno.

Sam
hey ... wish i were link ..... can you giv me the email of Peter Jackson, if i send him 1 email about this ^ ( you sent him 1 aswell ) he may want to be thinking about MAKING this film.. hope you can give it.. thanks

Sam
oh.. and ..... wish i were link ..... whats that you are talking about on the LAST post?