Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
It is going to be amazing if there is another trilogy. Im hyped for it! Just hope it comes through.
Yes Christian Bale is signed on to do three TERMINATOR movies.

Halcyon Co. executives Derek Anderson and Victor Kubicek are developing a fifth installment of the "Terminator" franchise with Terminator Salvation director McG, reports Variety.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
That is some awesome news but IMO it will be very difficult for them to make a better film than T2. Even with Salvation looking amazing!

what could they possibly be about? The future war #1. the future war #2. the future war #3?

he already said in the trailer for T4 that "this ends today!" so where are they going with this. dont get me wrong Im a Bale fan, Im just ambivalent....

without AS i don't think that they will be better...........
but lets hope they will be good.......

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
IMO Three awesome Terminator films set during and after the war would be awesome. Im a massive fan of the series and im also loving Sarah Connor Cronicles.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
IMO Three awesome Terminator films set during and after the war would be awesome. Im a massive fan of the series and im also loving Sarah Connor Cronicles.

you believe there's going to be a time "after" the war? what could that possibly be about? *gasp* .....peace? What would john connor know to do in peacetime?

Time Travel Movies especially The Terminator series have got to be the hardest to write. There are some many diffrent things you have to consider and it must be so hard to keep them making sense.There are so many what ifs?

"What would john connor know to do in peacetime?"
- mack

He would probaly join a bunch of fantasy football leagues and be one of the greatest thread starters on Mofo ever!!LOL!!!

Yeah the title is rather long and a real mouthful. I hope the film is better. Hey, you just know with Bale, it'll at least be entertaining. Anyone see Harsh Times? Without Bale in that movie, good night Irene.

Just because Bale says that "this war ends today" in the movie trailer hardly makes it true. A trailer is an ad, and how often are ads true?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

has there been any conformation or further fuel to the rumor that ahhh-nuld will return for a cameo

has there been any conformation or further fuel to the rumor that ahhh-nuld will return for a cameo
I dont think so ..

One man for the job but the right man
ohhh wow a whole new trilogy of terminator movies? thats freaking sweet Im definitely going to see them. Im a huge terminator fan myself =D cant wait for this 1!

I'm planning on seeing this movie because of having seen the rest there's no point in stopping halfway.

They should call this
Rise of the Harely Davidson Stupid Motorbike Terminator: The Potato Toothbrush Begins

If your going to throw in RIDICULOUS terminator motorcycles and give it a bad title you may as well go for the win.

I am bored..obviously

I'm actually looking forward to this, since I heard Sam Worthington and Christan Bale are attached to it. It would be great if it is does come through and ends cycle of cheap knock offs after T2.

It would be great if it is does come through and ends cycle of cheap knock offs after T2.
yes, it would

....good thing they aren't driven by money or something silly like that

Well, can't say that i'm too hyped about this. I know that it has gotten a lot of praise from the footage shown at conventions but I still can't get over the 3 lettered bloke helming it. I'm not going to make a full judgement until I see the film, but McG (Dodgiest.Name.Ever) hasn't shown me anything in his previous works to suggest that he is capable of bringing something unique and interesting to a highly respected franchise. I'm a big big fan of the first two so I guess i'm bound to be a bit cautious. I just hope he can surprise me. I really do.