Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

Chief cook and bottlewasher
Since the real world is going to hell in basket, here's a basket of piglets to take your mind off it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
BUT TO BE HONEST,I am officially butthurt that @Dani8 didn't ask my safe status.

IT'S AS IF SHE KNEW I WAS A COCKROACH!
I'm sorry, cat, I was asleep. Is Sweden safe from Trump's terrorism? We arent. Looks like our moron PM is sniffing his bum right now and sending our defence forces in to assist the idiot, even though Commander Marmalade hung up on him.

I do like those piglets.

@Dani8 We ARE safe. Would have been 3 people alive safer had Trump shut his BIG ****ing trap about Sweden. So when the dust settles I'll tell you how Greater Stockholm feels byt right now WE ARE ALL IN PUBS because we can't get home so thanks for the accidental drunk?????

@Dani8 We ARE safe. Would have been 3 people alive safer had Trump shut his BIG ****ing trap about Sweden. So when the dust settles I'll tell you how Greater Stockholm feels byt right now WE ARE ALL IN PUBS because we can't get home so thanks for the accidental drunk?????
The world has gone to hell. Thanks Trumpty.

Stay safe, cat. Be happy with your friends in the pub.

I think they're gonna have to come at us with something heavier than a truck. The clock just struck 21.15 and we're drinking like nothing happened.

Overheard in the pub: "Well that was a weird evening...."
LOL. I'm just having this convo with my american nephew right now. The bromance between Putin and Trumpty is over?

However, my heart goes out to the families of the dead and injured in sweden due to that nutcase.

I'm sorry, cat, I was asleep. Is Sweden safe from Trump's terrorism? We arent. Looks like our moron PM is sniffing his bum right now and sending our defence forces in to assist the idiot, even though Commander Marmalade hung up on him.

I do like those piglets.
I would've preferred if Trump's attack had been a "coalition" attack.
Remember the coalition to combat ISIS we heard about the last few years? 68 countries or something? (three to four times more than it took to defeat the Axis powers in WWII). Yet, ISIS still exists instead of having been wiped out within months of the alleged coalition's formation? (But I digress.)

I still want to know how we know the Assad regime committed the chemical attack? Why would he do this and why would Russia back it? Both ISIS and the rebels would love to frame his regime. I know it's based on "intelligence" but I recall something about rock-solid intelligence confirming that Saddam Hussein had WMD (enough solid intelligence that world leaders said they were convinced and that congress voted to allow G.W. Bush to invade Iraq), but then no one could find it.

oooohh !! so trump is to blame , not the one who actually carried out the terror attack . he is the big boss who orders the terrorists to terrorise places is he ??

I would've preferred if Trump's attack had been a "coalition" attack.
Remember the coalition to combat ISIS we heard about the last few years? 68 countries or something? (three to four times more than it took to defeat the Axis powers in WWII). Yet, ISIS still exists instead of having been wiped out within months of the alleged coalition's formation? (But I digress.)

I still want to know how we know the Assad regime committed the chemical attack? Why would he do this and why would Russia back it? Both ISIS and the rebels would love to frame his regime. I know it's based on "intelligence" but I recall something about rock-solid intelligence confirming that Saddam Hussein had WMD (enough solid intelligence that world leaders said they were convinced and that congress voted to allow G.W. Bush to invade Iraq), but then no one could find it.
From what I saw Reuters was the first to claim it was a govt sanctioned terrorist attack. I dont think anyone knows who the ass holes were. Just lots of finger pointing and sabre rattling at this point.

Those poor little kids. Just utterly disgusting. I dont care who freaking did it but I hope they get karma.

Think I will join cat and get drunj. The world has gone to bloody hell.

oooohh !! so trump is to blame , not the one who actually carried out the terror attack . he is the big boss who orders the terrorists to terrorise places is he ??
Yes. We had NO problem until we were forced to shout we had no problem. Not even you are stupid enough to notunderstand how that's a bullseye for ANYONE wishing to destabilise a society. Come on. And fair enough....we are easy targets. BUT GUESS WHAT. WE AREN'T DESTROYED. AT ALL.

Yes. We had NO problem until we were forced to shout we had no problem. Not even you are stupid enough to notunderstand how that's a bullseye for ANYONE wishing to destabilise a society. Come on. And fair enough....we are easy targets. BUT GUESS WHAT. WE AREN'T DESTROYED. AT ALL.
from times of india reporting on this news---

Friday's crash is near the site of a December 2010 attack in which Taimour Abdulwahab, a Swedish citizen who lived in Britain, detonated a suicide bomb, killing himself and injuring two others.
Abdulwahab rigged a car with explosives in the hope that the blast would drive people to Drottninggatan - the street hit Friday - where he would set off devices strapped to his chest and back. The car bomb never went off, and Abdulwahab died when one of his devices exploded among panicked Christmas shoppers.

You think Sweden is in ANY way cowed? You think we will change our PC way?

LOLOLOLOLLLOLOOL You gonna have to off a WHOLE lot more than 3 people with a ****ing lorry to kill the Swedish spirit. And if I'm wrong about that, I need to find PROPER gove zero ****s people.

from times of india reporting on this news---

Friday's crash is near the site of a December 2010 attack in which Taimour Abdulwahab, a Swedish citizen who lived in Britain, detonated a suicide bomb, killing himself and injuring two others.
Abdulwahab rigged a car with explosives in the hope that the blast would drive people to Drottninggatan - the street hit Friday - where he would set off devices strapped to his chest and back. The car bomb never went off, and Abdulwahab died when one of his devices exploded among panicked Christmas shoppers.
Oh yes I was here for that...it was ****ing hilarious. WHAT A ****ING EPIC FAIL! It took Trump reminding them that they failed to try again. This time they took outv3 people and a back entrance of a shop. SUCCESS!!!!!