The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

There is no Scene 57. I think you're thinking of Scene 29.

i have so many highlight moments each day...as well as a few peaked out frustration moments...but my best part of every day is my morning run...with my little girl in the jogging stroller....we leave around 8:30 and get back by 11:00. it is my alltime favorite part of every day and it includes mowwing down two sugar cinnamon bagels and a large diet coke at the local bagel shop. yumma yumma....fresh air, sweat, endorphins and hot bagels. does life get any better than that?

Yeah, good one, patti. I've been working out a lot lately, and there are few feelings as satisfying as the one I get when I've had a great workout, and feel tired and sore walking back to the car. It's a great kind of tired.

Now With Moveable Parts
...and don't foget sweat. I love a good sweat. I like getting on the treadmill at my gym and running like a maniac...then when I get off, it feels like I'm walking fast...and I'm all shiney and dripping sweat...i love that. Who needs a towel?

Yeah, sweat is good. I don't sweat as much (because I don't usually run much when I work out), but I do sweat a lot when I box. There's a speed bag in the Dojo that I love...I don't really go for form, I just try to hit the thing every time it bounces back at me. The gloves, now and then, will be totally soaked when I'm done. Great feeling.

i sweat like mad dog...i'm talking SOAKING!!....it can be a little embarassing on the treadmill or stair gauntlet....but it also feels terrific. it's actually a good sign....your body is just very efficient at cooling itself down- and getting rid of toxins like caffeine (morphine, et.al. ). some people can't sweat and they are in danger of overheating....typically redheaded types i think. my sister is a sweating machine too, so it must be a genetic thaaaaaaaang. yesterday was my first treadmill run in ages because it's cold as a nun outside...and i ran for six miles BEFORE i realized the treadmill was set at an incline....now today my BUTT IS KILLING ME.....

boxing looks like a blast...always kinda fantasize about swinging at that thing whatever you call it...and i've always wanted to be able to jump rope like you see in boxing training scenes...it's not so easy and it's a great workout.

The highlight of my day yesterday was going to my friend Zach's house, where I rode a dirt bike for the first time, and I rode with Zach and we went SO fast, like 80 miles an hour or something. And Mark (Zweeedorf - remember him?) tried to ride it but he wrecked and broke Zach's fender. And his hand was bleeding. And he was complaining because he didn't have any cigarettes. And his glasses got bent. Ah, good times (and serves him right, the big jerk).

My runner up highlight is the Quidditch game in the Harry Potter movie,it was hella fun. I saw that flick yesterday, by the way.

Now With Moveable Parts
So....you ARE the infamous Steve N. right? I was wonderin' about the name change...maybe you're not Steve N., but I think you are...are you?

Yes, he is I and I am him. I dunno why I've changed my name, but I do know that everyone has asked me about it.

Highlight of today is finishing this picture I was making.

Now With Moveable Parts
I wanted to shange my name too, to Sades, scince that's what everyone calls me anyway...but alas, I don't want to confuse anybody. I'll just leave it as it is.

Hey Steve, did you change your name?

(There, now everybody has asked about it.)

uhmmmm...steve.....did you change your name??

sades, you're so "sades"...no need to make a formal change. i was disappointed in myself for having registered as "patti" and not something creative............but i couldn't come up with anything but "fool"...

Now With Moveable Parts
I like not having to guess the sex of certian posters. I made it loud and clear right away because I didn't use my name, but some people don't. I like that I know patti is a girl...Sullivan is a guy...Steve is a guy...you see what I mean? It's like, what the hizzel is an OG? Naw, I'm just playin'...OG is all man!

Now With Moveable Parts
I know.

The moon is blue!
The sky is green!
The grass is red!
But Love is Old!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

From your old friend, PLite!
Wa wa wa waaaaa waaaaaaa !!! Thank you, thank you.
[PLite bows.]

2 Highlights yesterday:

-Seeing a football game of about 35 people up at the elementary school turn into an all-out brawl. Thankfully, I stayed out of it. Although I did steal some kid's jacket because it was cold.

-Seeing PLite's post! Happy Thanksgiving to you too PLite!!! We love you!